Laying break down, greening up when break back

PMB0544

How would I do this in automation; Laying the player a break down and then greening out for profit when the player breaks back.
Its probably been discussed on the forum somewhere but cant seem to find it. Would appreciate the help.

Cheers
Dallas

Couple of Tennis automation files in the shared files section of the forum, one which does what your asking.
viewforum.php?f=51
PMB0544

They all seem to be at the start of the match. Is there a way I could lay straight after one player breaks serve then back when opponent breaks back (in play)?
Dallas

PMB0544 wrote:They all seem to be at the start of the match. Is there a way I could lay straight after one player breaks serve then back when opponent breaks back (in play)?
The one named "Lay the Fav after Serve Broken Guardian Automation Bot" lays the fav if they are a break down - just amend the "applies to" to include both players.
It then greens at the end of the set if they don't break back.

If you wanted to lay the player that was a break up (the one who broke the server) you could still use the rule but would also need to reverse each of the "serving Conditions" etc
PMB0544

Help with strategy??

As I cant have more than one automation to one match, I need help trying to put many strategies together in one...

1. For the first set I need to have a lay bet only if the player goes a break up in his/her first service game. if not no bet. If matched, green up after opponent breaks back (only in first set though)

2. For the second set, lay player who's a break up and set up. Close when opponent breaks back.

3. Lay player a break up in final set (assuming its a 3 set match), then close if opponent break back.

Ive attached the file which I thought would work but when Ive tried it on several matches, it doesnt do what I asked. It should just need a few adjustments which im hoping Dallas can help me with :mrgreen:

(Note: I just want it for one selection not both)
Cheers
Lay at break (P1).baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

PMB0544 - I had a quick look at your attached rulles file. Potentially the issue is entirely down to the fact that you have all the bat actions attached to the player on Row 1 of the betfair Applies to Selection. Try changing that to ANY Selection and see if that helps.
PMB0544

jimibt.. Thanks for taking a look. Really appreciated. But i only want it to apply to one selection. I dont want it to lay the other player. Surely this is possible?
Dallas

Do you mean you only want to lay the one player through out the match if he/she goes a break up - and if they dont and only the other player breaks do nothing?

If so the rule i modified for you the other day will do that by removing all the player 2 rule types.

If your not doing it that way how are you selecting the player to trade, ie row 1, fav etc
PMB0544

Dallas..

Thanks for replying. I think I will do as you said as oppose to what I requested further up. The only difference being that, with regard to the first set, I only wanted to lay if the player broke straight away. If not, cancel bets for that set. But will try the automation you put together instead which I appreciate

Return to “Tennis Trading”