Today's Tennis

Dallas

HRacing wrote:Dont fancy the night shift Dallas? :P
Maybe a few earlier mornings but i wont be do many all nighters not at this stage anyway. On the plus side i did manage to dive straight in on Kerber last set when she was 4-2 up and has since drifted out nicely after been broken back.
HRacing

Dallas wrote:
HRacing wrote:Dont fancy the night shift Dallas? :P
Maybe a few earlier mornings but i wont be do many all nighters not at this stage anyway. On the plus side i did manage to dive straight in on Kerber last set when she was 4-2 up and has since drifted out nicely after been broken back.
Nice work. Makes the early start worthwhile
LeTiss

I've seriously cut back on my trading hours - 8 or 9 years ago, I absolutely flogged it. The Aussie open used to offer free money before BF fucked the markets with XM - you'd often see some amazing Dutching and Bookmaking opportunities

I've mentioned this here before, but many years back I had some Aussie tennis bets set up, and decided to go for a quick pint underneath my flat at the Pitcher & Piano in Ocean Village. I got chatting to a cracking bird, and it was a clear a shag was up for grabs. I turned it down, as I was more interested in trading the Andrea Petkovic match at midnight

Needless to say, I'd do things differently now! :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

LeTiss wrote:I've seriously cut back on my trading hours - 8 or 9 years ago, I absolutely flogged it. The Aussie open used to offer free money before BF fucked the markets with XM - you'd often see some amazing Dutching and Bookmaking opportunities

I've mentioned this here before, but many years back I had some Aussie tennis bets set up, and decided to go for a quick pint underneath my flat at the Pitcher & Piano in Ocean Village. I got chatting to a cracking bird, and it was a clear a shag was up for grabs. I turned it down, as I was more interested in trading the Andrea Petkovic match at midnight

Needless to say, I'd do things differently now! :lol:
Im pretty sure the real letiss lives in Ocean Village too.. Maybe your really him?
LeTiss

I can assure you I'm not him! I think he lives in North Baddesley actually
SeaHorseRacing

I used to see him all the time in his porsche on the itchen bridge. This was 10 years ago mind.
Joao

Joao wrote:AO just ahead.

Might start with JJ vs Siegmund. Both been bad recently but I think the underdog Siegmund might take chance of JJ's recently terrible form, or at least make it a swingy match 8-)
Got a good green on this match and then on Venus match as well :)
Then I left a small punting stake on Klizan which could have made my day perfect if it wasn't for an apparent choke from Martin :( (couldn't watch the match)

As a tennis fan I really want to see Garcia vs. Bondarenko ballbashing show :D but I feel Savarova vs. Wickmayer might be a better game for trading.
Joao

Wickmayer choking hard already :lol:
She had 3 consecutive MP twice, both on Safarova serve (had 0-4) and on second set TB (was 6-3)
boardrep

Spoofers delight in the Murg Zhang match
relying on punters wagering from Flash Scores or delayed pictures
Dallas

Not quiet the final I was hoping for between 2 very evenly matched players
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Bit of a wobbler for Murray against Kohschreiber causing him to drift from 1.1 out to 5.0s
Dallas

Great match between Wozniacki Vs Mladenovic unfolding
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ec0n0mist

Missed it! Was looking forward to it as well. Both having a great season

How did you do?
Dallas

ec0n0mist wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:17 pm
Missed it! Was looking forward to it as well. Both having a great season

How did you do?
I missed most of it myself unfortunetly juggling to many balls so to speak
Euler

Indian wells finals in a bit

Return to “Tennis Trading”