Australian Open 2017

LeTiss

It will be interesting to see liquidity levels this year, as this is the first Aussie Open where UK traders don't have to mess around with transferring money to Aussie wallets.
Euler

Good to see Evans progress.

Wawrinka going to a fifth by the look of it
Dallas

and Wawrinka getting a bit stressed by some crowd chants end of last set
Euler

Dallas wrote:and Wawrinka getting a bit stressed by some crowd chants end of last set
Normal for Stan, he is no Bjorn Borg
Dallas

Looking like first shock of the tourny
Euler

Epic last set?
HRacing

Klizan nearly with the cauliflower bean bag in the 5th :oops: :oops:
Dallas

So there is no live score via the API for the Aussie open but also be causious if your using the main BF website for scores, i've seen it fall behind a few times so far.
Its currently 1 set each and the players are resting about to start the third set.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

I never trade Tennis just by watching the scores anyway. Bad if your strategies are automated perhaps, but not for me.

Just by watching scores, you never get a feel for who's carrying an injury, who has had the trainer, who looks knackered in the heat, who is looking nervous or tight etc
Dallas

King of aces Ivo Karlovic sets new Aus Open record of 75 aces in a 5-set match
Euler

Fantastic bit of insight there. Why is Kyrgios changing his racket when he is serving to stay in the match?
Euler

Dan Evans just dumped Cilic on his arse and out of the tournament
Dallas

Euler wrote:Fantastic bit of insight there. Why is Kyrgios changing his racket when he is serving to stay in the match?
Missed this one but just seen the chart for it, looks like a fun match :D
Pinnochio

I see Cassini and his sycophantic sidekick James are on the hunt for click thrus again :)
Euler

Let's not give them any traffic then? Have you noticed how they only talk to each other?

I don't think anybody will gain respect for just slagging people off by picking individual sentences and taking them out of context. Makes you look bitter and twisted. It's worse when you are hiding a secret. He must know he is vulnerable. It's amazing nobody else has worked it out yet.

You make money in Tennis by not trading around the points, everybody knows that or you will get picked off by courtsiders if you try and trade during a game so everybody enters and exits between games. Nothing ground-breaking about that.

I've slowly come to realise over time that I'm almost certain to keep my edge in the markets as people still have a pop whatever I say or do. People just can't believe that I do it, or just believe I am lucky. 17 years of luck is going it some!

Return to “Tennis Trading”