Suggestion on tennis trading

lucicris93

Good morning, gentlemen. My strategy is like this: I scalp only on tennis and basketball, because there are some trend changes and the odds move really nice. I usually back on one player before the match starts and I wait 4 ticks (e.g. 1.70 -> 1.66). I need a 30-0 on my player's serve, sometimes I need a 0-15 on opponent's serve if that guy serve first, and the best part is that sometimes my bets are matched before the game starts.
On match 75, I lost on those girls because I tried to scalp entering the market on 3rd set and apparently it was too late, because the game came into only one direction...and I lost.
I like to set the number on ticks or to put the lay odds and then just to wait, instead of being super fast on the market.
Unfortunately I do not have an exit strategy and probably this costs me a lot, because when I lose...well, I lose. On the other hand, speaking about tennis and basketball anytime there can be changes and my bets can me matched in the last moments.
Please give me some suggestions, because I would like to have this way of betting as good as possible. Should I increase the stake and decrease the number of ticks? (2, let's say). I attach a link with my spreadsheet, so you can have a look over there:
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/fvldALi4/file.html

Thank you for your help! :)
Dallas

Its sounds like your just backing a player in each match then hoping at some point in the match their odds will shorten 4 ticks for you, do you have a reason for selecting which players to bet on or do you just back every fav?

You should defiently have a exit strartergy otherwise your just gambleing albeit for 4 ticks a match rather than the player winning outright but the loss result is the same. Your exit could be at the end of the first game, if the player you backed is broken or any number of other times in the match but you should look at doing something
lucicris93

I back on the players that are favorites to me and of course not every single player. Sometimes I back on underdog if I think his odd is way too high. Today I planned an exit, to close the market when my potential loss is more than 30% of my stake. So, if I bet 10 euros and the game is against me, I lay and I accept a loss of 3 euros (maybe a little bit more...3,05...3,10). Does it sound good?
lucicris93

I already made a table. For example, I back 10 euros at 1,84. I hope the odds will drop to 1,80, so I can lay. If it is so, I have a profit of +0.21. But let's say this doesn't happen. When I see my player's odds going up, at odd 2.62 I lay and I will lose -3.00.

Return to “Tennis Trading”