BF Tennis Stream not working

henbet22

Hi All,

First post and some help needed.

BF tennis stream not working. Have toggled stream on/off but still no joy.
Bit limiting relying on 365 stream today......
Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
welshboy06

I hear BF streams have been appalling as of late. So I wouldn't rely on them too much.

Personally I've gone for the more expensive option of having the full sports package with Virgin Media. As I said, its more expensive, but I get RacingUK, ATR, Sky Sports, BT Sport, Eurosport and of course ITV, BBC.

It doesn't cover everything, but I get minimal delay and have pictures I can rely on, if need be.
henbet22

Thank you for your reply welshboy06. I have found that some of the tv pictures are over a tennis point or about 8 seconds late on tennis which makes it almost impossible.... Do you know of any other websites where the tennis streams are comprehensive and the delay is more like BF? Nearer to about 2/3 seconds.....
cybernet69

Tennis is a wash with courtsiders.

I was offered a job doing such last year for a very healthy salary, expenses, travel, accommodation etc.
Euler

henbet22 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 pm
Thank you for your reply welshboy06. I have found that some of the tv pictures are over a tennis point or about 8 seconds late on tennis which makes it almost impossible.... Do you know of any other websites where the tennis streams are comprehensive and the delay is more like BF? Nearer to about 2/3 seconds.....
bet365
henbet22

So its 365 or BF.....? Are they the only two viable options?

Return to “Tennis Trading”