Eratic odd changes

stumirren

Hi, been off the exchanges for a few months,
But is it just me or is the odds jumping about eratically on the betfair site and the betangel software.
for example i see after games that the odds jump from 1.5 to 2.2 and back and forth. i may have a back sitting at 1.8 and wont get matched?

I have even turned the update down to 200m/s and still no differance

cheers
Dallas

On your ladder screen can you still see the traded volume (right side column on each ladder)?
and do you have full market depth or just the best 3 prices either side?
stumirren

hi, dallas.

no i cant see any volume traded on any screen including guardian.
and yeah its just the best 3 prices
Dallas

Unfortunately, that would mean your accounts been restricted by Betfair, this thread explains what you'll need to do
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11674
stumirren

Ah great :x , i'll contact them.

thanks for your help
ludite

I have just had a 2 or 3 trades go really erratic on me , its cost me a few quid ,but I'm worried about using Bet Angel again . Spoke to Betfair & they said nothing wrong at their end . In the Collins Match I had a green screen until BetAngel decided to make several bets of its own accord . I endedup with a red screen . Has this happend to anyone else ?
Dallas

ludite wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:19 pm
I have just had a 2 or 3 trades go really erratic on me , its cost me a few quid ,but I'm worried about using Bet Angel again . Spoke to Betfair & they said nothing wrong at their end . In the Collins Match I had a green screen until BetAngel decided to make several bets of its own accord . I endedup with a red screen . Has this happend to anyone else ?
If you post a copy of your log for that part of the match it should show what happened
sounds like you may of submitted multiple bets (maybe trying to green up) but without waiting for the in-play delay resulting in several arriving in the market
ludite

Thanks for your quick reply Dallas , it was the the 3rd time today that prices went haywire . I did panick a bit when I was seeing a red screen . But I had already traded out with equal green . I did look to see what bets were matched on betfair . It all seems a bit strange . I think try a few trades on Practice until I'm happy with it .
Dallas

ludite wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:45 pm
Thanks for your quick reply Dallas , it was the the 3rd time today that prices went haywire . I did panick a bit when I was seeing a red screen . But I had already traded out with equal green . I did look to see what bets were matched on betfair . It all seems a bit strange . I think try a few trades on Practice until I'm happy with it .
Betfair will only show your matched bets.

The log will show what times bets were submitted and at what odds etc,
If you've not shut Bet Angel down you'll find the info on the 'log' tab (a few to the right of the one-click and ladder tabs.
If you have shut down you can get old logs by clicking into
Settings > behaviour > Saved logs 'View'

Return to “Tennis Trading”