Dutching selection criteria

James2000

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for match selection criteria for the Bet Angel tennis ducting tool? I've been trading tennis for a few months and generally can make a profit trading the games live. However I have tried a few different tacks with the dutching tool but with poor results. I've tried fixing the margin at a certain percentage or matching the risk to reward (as demonstrated in Peter's video) but always seem to come up short. I presume then that I'm not picking the right matches to work with. I don't suppose anyone would share some pointers??

Many thanks, Jim

(Link to Peter's video for info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ9Yjd3ytAY&t=626s)
Euler

I usually pitch it near a break point as it that will be reached often, but an actual break less so. So pitching it there ensures you can trade it more than once in a match.
James2000

Thanks for the tip Euler. I think I'm probably being too generic with the application. When using the margin maker on the favourite I made a bot to cancel unmatched bets and hedge for a loss after the first set if dutch hasn't been matched. The logic being that if the favourite has won the first set without the odds drifting to allow the dutch trade to match, their opponent has a lot of work to do, against the market to push them past their SP.

Return to “Tennis Trading”