Tennis Trading : Australian Open 2020

Post Reply
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14447
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:24 pm

Australian bush fires could play a major part on the upcoming Aus Open, already forced one qualifier forced to retire due to unhealthy air quality
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/51100706

Balmus
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:34 pm

That along with 20 seconds delayed video and no Betfair scores API... Brilliant.

sniffer66
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:37 am

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Balmus wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:34 pm
That along with 20 seconds delayed video and no Betfair scores API... Brilliant.
Damn, I forgot about the score API :(

godchild22215
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:06 am

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:39 pm

Hey guys!

So this year again no Betfair API scores? (AU OPEN)

Is this mean that automated trading will not be possible?! ( was planning to make few setups coz of the time difference).

Any solutions?!

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
v.m.

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7944
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:49 pm

It's a week late for me, I was expecting it to start yesterday. :oops:

Balmus
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:45 pm

I can confirm no scores API for the AUS open. :cry:

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14447
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Balmus wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:45 pm
I can confirm no scores API for the AUS open. :cry:
It's a few more years before they even get a chance to licence them again, not sure exactly when but I have 2022 and 2024 in my head from somewhere.
But doubt they'll do so due to the Aus in-play ban.

I've resided myself to trading this one manually each year and watching the sun rise through my window

godchild22215
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:06 am

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:02 pm

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:48 pm
Balmus wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:45 pm
I can confirm no scores API for the AUS open. :cry:
It's a few more years before they even get a chance to licence them again, not sure exactly when but I have 2022 and 2024 in my head from somewhere.
But doubt they'll do so due to the Aus in-play ban.

I've resided myself to trading this one manually each year and watching the sun rise through my window
This looks like a good approach to the AU :) Thanks for the "advice" :P

sniffer66
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:37 am

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:49 am

If anyone is using BF for video, I've just seen that you can set the buffer in the settings cog from 0 to 10s again. Just compared the embedded vs pop out at different settings and makes a big difference at 0, versus the default of 5s. Much less of a delay

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14447
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:16 am

Unbeliable Gauff repeated her 1st round Wimbledon feat against V.Williams again!

Post Reply

Return to “Tennis Trading”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest