Australian Open 2020

Dallas

Konta going to be lucky not to be broken first here
Dallas

Had to wait till the end of the set but it eventually came!
Dallas

Riske fun and games opening set!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Konta Out! 2-0
Dallas

Pliscova done well to save so all these break points so far
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:42 am
Riske fun and games opening set!
Match resumes with Riske being instantanly broken :)
Dallas

Make that 3 breaks from first 3 games :lol: , pity there wasn't a bit more money to take full advantage - prices very gappy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Really wish this market was more tradeable!
and hope Riske goes deep in this tournement she's going to be a real cash cow if she does
sniffer66

Nice easy swing on the Sasnovich 1st game break and break back.

I really miss having scores in the watch list and Tennis Trader though.Become so ingrained using it when manual trading it takes me a few more seconds to do everything :(
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:04 am

I really miss having scores in the watch list and Tennis Trader though.Become so ingrained using it when manual trading it takes me a few more seconds to do everything :(
I know what you mean, the start of every Aus open always feels like stepping back 10 years after coming so acustomed to all the benefits of watch lists, automation, servants etc

It does provide an insight as to how people using other software trade every tournament of the year though :lol:
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:04 am

I know what you mean, the start of every Aus open always feels like stepping back 10 years after coming so acustomed to all the benefits of watch lists, automation, servants etc

It does provide an insight as to how people using other software trade every tournament of the year though :lol:
Definitely. I have tennis 24 for score, BF popout for vid and the scoring is so slow compared to the API I'm relying on ladder movements to predict.

I should have had a nap as I've been going since 3am. Wish I had as Kozlova is getting battered by Hon. Had Koz down for that one - first loss of the day/night
Dallas

Should of stuck with my gut and focued better on the Ostapenko match
Nero Tulip

Putintseva / Collins market is a funny one.. hardly any interest in backing Poots... odds in relative terms just suggest more and more interest in Collins, despite Poots winning (currently). Sure she's under the cosh constantly on serve with the Collins canons, but she's more than capable of putting those into spray mode. Anyway, it's a noteworthy piece of opinionated punting by someone.
sniffer66

Nero Tulip wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:52 am
Putintseva / Collins market is a funny one.. hardly any interest in backing Poots... odds in relative terms just suggest more and more interest in Collins, despite Poots winning (currently). Sure she's under the cosh constantly on serve with the Collins canons, but she's more than capable of putting those into spray mode. Anyway, it's a noteworthy piece of opinionated punting by someone.
Collins only just scraped through against Diatchenko as well. I'm doing Ok on Collins currently but she is more than capable of losing the 2nd
Nero Tulip

Continuing little confidence in Putintseva serving this out amongst seemingly nearly everyone... Price is big. Easy to imagine Collins reeling off a few point in a row, perhaps that's what is playing on market's mind.

Return to “Tennis Trading”