Robbed!

Squirtle

Hewitt throws the ball in the air, I cancel my bet as the ball crossed the net. It gets matched and I lose £15, the ball bounces out a second or so later.

Looks like Betfair don't have a big enough delay on the Tennis!
Brent

You were at the match trading?
Squirtle

As per normal it's partially my own fault. I was at home relying on there being six seconds to cancel my bet. I cancelled in milliseconds but it was still taken. At least I know now that the BBC coverage still has quite a delay on it!
Brent

Well, I would argue against partially. I can't see where any of the blame would lie but on you.
Cran

Well, I would argue against partially. I can't see where any of the blame would lie but on you
I rekon Hewitt hit the ball too fast...
Mike_IG

The BBC pic is clearly quite far behind, I've SKY HD and the BBC HD pic and the standard pic (BBC1/BBC2) are displaying the same pic (apart from one being in HD) at the same time.
Because HD obviously has more info/detail on it it takes longer to send/recieve/convert the pic so the HD channel should always be behind the standard pic unless they are delaying the standard pic (which I'm guessing they are doing).
Even further behind seem to be the digital boxes (down here in the south west we are now digital only and I can hear that the tv with digital box downstairs is about 1 second behind my HD pic)
LeTiss

I notice bets are suspended at least 1 second before the event has happened on TV

Return to “Tennis Trading”