Tennis Scores

WallaseyWayne

Hi
I've been looking for a site that posts live tennis scores but the atpworldtour web site doesn't seem that fast when updating the live scores, is there any others that anyone can recommend?

thanks
Wayne
Dogmatic

I've looked for this in the past, along with a lot of other people, but the ATP site is the only one I know of that reports individual points rather than just game scores. It's way too slow to be useful for trading, and will often hang completely.
mbb

Bet365.com will show live tennis scores, point by point, with a one line summary of the previous game, and any highlight (e.g. injury break).

If you register with them, (no bets required), you can also watch streaming live video for selected matches.

As to speed, they are generally faster than the ATP scores, (I'm in the UK), but YMMV,

regards,
thinlizzy

Try using flashscores.com. When you go in it just looks like a football scores page but if you press the tennis link it shows the matches and is point by point.

If you follow the football I find this the fastest updating service as well and certainly quicker than the links you get from the various betsites.

Well I hope this is useful but if not best of luck with your search.
WallaseyWayne

Thanks guys i'll check these out
:P
Dogmatic

I'm looking at both sites during the Nadal/Djokovic game, but as far as I can tell they're only showing the latest score in games, not individual points. Am I missing something?
thinlizzy

Try the livexscores.com - I've just checked a match showing on there now and it is updating the points. My apologies if I misled yesterday but I don't follow tennis as a rule and in the past I was sure I was seeing points updated on Flashscores.com but I admit when I posted yesterday there were no games on allowing me to check. However if you follow football then this is a good site for score updates. Check out livexscores though as this may be of use.

Return to “Tennis Trading”