Today's Tennis

Korattt

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:29 am
Capture1.JPG

Trade competed in 5 mins
Back flip move completed in approx 20 mins..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:11 pm
This is easy to say at the of a final, and maybe yet a title, run but am I the only one seeing a very different Miss Ostapenko? She has the look of someone, who's worked extensively at her mental approach. Still letting her frustration out, but swiftly and seemingly very actively turning it into a wry smile and a on to the next point.

Whether it sticks match by match and long term, but could be the end of some easy money...
Gonna have to be "that guy" who quotes himself, but have to say it's been a weird experience going from looking to exploit her frailties by trading against her to backing her as straight bets this week, as I didn't really thing the market were giving her credit and/or spotting her demeanour change.

Final where she requested to see her coach five games in, being frustrated she couldn't get near Goerges' serve, and being told to wait for her chance to break and focus on her own serve first. Duly responding with a full final of having no break points against and zero double faults speaks volumes.

For those who haven't seen Ostapenko serve, you're missing out. This is what it looks like :lol:

Ostapenko.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trading96

Murray beats Wawrinka in Murray style.
Murray.png
mcgoo

A current in-play tennis match btw Gabashvili and Rodionov (@ Brest) is not being presented/offered by BF where the others(matches where players have lower rankings than these 2) scheduled around the same time are being offered by BF?
Anyone else noticed this? I have searched via the API and on the BF website.Does it happen often on the smaller tournaments?..maybe I have missed something? :?
ec0n0mist

Can't comment on the specific match you're referring to but yes, it is something that occurs from time to time. Not just for small tournaments but also at the ATP & WTA level.

The only difference is, matches at the higher levels are rarely absent for the entirety of the match as there are a lot more market participants; so it tends to be reported sooner rather than later.
Dallas

Trading96 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:28 pm
Murray beats Wawrinka in Murray style.

Murray.png
Missed that much, hope it paid out well for you - certainly looks fun packed
Dallas

Kafkaesque wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:44 pm
Kafkaesque wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:11 pm
This is easy to say at the of a final, and maybe yet a title, run but am I the only one seeing a very different Miss Ostapenko? She has the look of someone, who's worked extensively at her mental approach. Still letting her frustration out, but swiftly and seemingly very actively turning it into a wry smile and a on to the next point.

Whether it sticks match by match and long term, but could be the end of some easy money...
Gonna have to be "that guy" who quotes himself, but have to say it's been a weird experience going from looking to exploit her frailties by trading against her to backing her as straight bets this week, as I didn't really thing the market were giving her credit and/or spotting her demeanour change.

Final where she requested to see her coach five games in, being frustrated she couldn't get near Goerges' serve, and being told to wait for her chance to break and focus on her own serve first. Duly responding with a full final of having no break points against and zero double faults speaks volumes.

For those who haven't seen Ostapenko serve, you're missing out. This is what it looks like :lol:

Ostapenko.jpg
I'd agree with you comments on Ostapenko, its no secret in recent years she's been one of my top female players to trade and think I made more on here than anyone else for long periods of time but there has been a noticeable shift in her this year, something I was perhaps late to adapt to
ec0n0mist

WTA FInals (Shenzhen)

Bertens comes back from a set and break down to get her first win vs Barty
rik

court speed at paris quite fast right?
ec0n0mist

Yes. Neutral rating is 1. Paris has been around 1.18 over the years
JTEDL

Barty v Svitolina tight first set, but got the break back just now. :)
sniffer66

JTEDL wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 pm
Was testing out my automation on that one and caught out by the API/BF incorrect server issue. Had that happen quite a lot lately. Wish there was a manual fix for it :(
sniffer66

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:53 pm
JTEDL wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 pm
Was testing out my automation on that one and caught out by the API/BF incorrect server issue. Had that happen quite a lot lately. Wish there was a manual fix for it :(
Actually, that's given me the idea of mirroring the server in my rules. Reversing the polarity, as it were. Would have to spot the issue manually to apply the mirrored rule set but at least I could trade it.
Balmus

£250k in danger at 1.01 on Casper Ruudin Milan.
Derek27

When you've got a bad cold the last thing you want to do is umpire a match, and let the spectators hear every sniffle. :lol:

Return to “Tennis Trading”