Today's Tennis

JTEDL

Barty v Svitolina tight first set, but got the break back just now. :)
sniffer66

JTEDL wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 pm
Was testing out my automation on that one and caught out by the API/BF incorrect server issue. Had that happen quite a lot lately. Wish there was a manual fix for it :(
sniffer66

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:53 pm
JTEDL wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 pm
Was testing out my automation on that one and caught out by the API/BF incorrect server issue. Had that happen quite a lot lately. Wish there was a manual fix for it :(
Actually, that's given me the idea of mirroring the server in my rules. Reversing the polarity, as it were. Would have to spot the issue manually to apply the mirrored rule set but at least I could trade it.
Balmus

£250k in danger at 1.01 on Casper Ruudin Milan.
Derek27

When you've got a bad cold the last thing you want to do is umpire a match, and let the spectators hear every sniffle. :lol:
Kafkaesque

Here's a curiousity question, if anyone is keeping these kind of records (or knows where to easily find them): With Nadal currently being 2.26 against Medvedev, when was the last time Nadal was above evens against anyone other than Federer or Djokovic? Must have been many years, surely? Unless there's been a case where he's obviously been injured beforehand and looked to soldier through.

I do love Nadal for his attitude. It's just never on to back him, be it as trading or straight bet option, as you're always paying a premium and he's been, in later years, an injury and withdrawal risk.

I know Medvedev's form these last months, but still...should have be odds on? He's lost twice to Nadal in those in-form months, and overall has 2 wins and 8 losses when running into one of the big three.

I'm taking Nadal's price now, and deciding as they get going, whether it'll be a straight bet or a starting position to trade from. Am I way off base here?
Dallas

Wow just seen Nadal lost his first set and was then 2-5 down in the final set and saves match point to come back and win

I bet that was a right headache of a match to manage Kafkaesque?
Kafkaesque

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 pm
Wow just seen Nadal lost his first set and was then 2-5 down in the final set and saves match point to come back and win

I bet that was a right headache of a match to manage Kafkaesque?
It was epic. Simply epic.

I don't know that there's another player on the planet, who'd be close to come back from that. Nadal looked completely drained in the first half of the 3rd set, and even showed signs of his hand cramping up (again!).

It was more than just the match point you mention.

The price even swung hugely after the 2nd, compared to prematch. Nadal was 2.28 pre, but 1.67ish iirc with 1-1 in sets, with Nadal looking much stronger- Only for Medvedev to look like handing out a bagel for a long while there in the 3rd

Nadal serving at 0-4, Medvedev had two break points to make it 0-5, but Nadal dug it out and won that 7-8 minute game, and Medvedev just blew up mentally from there.

After the match point, you mention, once it went 6-5 Nadal and Medvedev serving to go to tie-break, he played another two sloppy points to make it 0-30, with Nadal looking like steamrolling home. But Medvedev then seemed to, out of nowhere, regain his focus and served two aces and two unreturned first serves, before actually playing well in the tie-break despite losing out.
trad1ngbull

Nadal was traded at 150.
dragontrades

Tsitsipas is my pick for the title.
Seems to love playing the big players
rik

are there no match stats available for Davis cup, not even on the davis cup website they have any?
Rarog

what happen with Sorana Cirstea?
Screenshot_1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ec0n0mist

Rarog wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:18 am
what happen with Sorana Cirstea?
Screenshot_1.png
Looked like a back injury out of nowhere. Crazy move!
Euler

Due to the toxic smoke conditions in Canberra, the ATP has officially announced that the Canberra International scheduled from 6-12 January 2020 has been relocated to Bendigo.
lotora

ATP Cup now with a lot of big matches! Therefore, I don't understand why there's no score feed available...Anyone knows why?

Return to “Tennis Trading”