Today's Tennis

Dallas

Nero Tulip wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 pm
Trying to decide if I think Kerber could ever get tired.. moving slower between points.
Not showing any signs based on that last service game!
Dallas

Been an absolutely cracking match to watch and trade!

From a trading perspective I think you will of needed to be very unlucky not to get some profit from it
Nero Tulip

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:34 pm

From a trading perspective I think you will of needed to be very unlucky not to get some profit from it
I'm more than capable of skillfully making a loss.. :mrgreen:

I make this very big on Woz serving this out.. but not that keen on lumping on a short price.
Trading96

WTAFinalGraphMatch#845.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trading96

Hoping for some early juicy market maker prices on this Sabalenka Wozniacki final.
welshboy06

Dallas wrote:

Took a break from trading Tennis while the World Cup was on. Thought today's match looked a good one to trade and I was not disappointed. Comfortably my biggest green on a Tennis match to date!
Dallas

welshboy06 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:18 pm
Dallas wrote:

Took a break from trading Tennis while the World Cup was on. Thought today's match looked a good one to trade and I was not disappointed. Comfortably my biggest green on a Tennis match to date!
Well done Welshboy :D
Dallas

Promising start from Sabalenka
Dallas

Wow - breaks Woz to love
That will do her confidence the world of good!
Dallas

Critical few games and Sabalenka cruised through them!
Dallas

Feel a bit sorry for Sab not being able to take it to a 3rd set - thought the match certainly deserved one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Ice

For the 1st time have had to ring BF CS & have discovbered they are totally USELESS.!!! Am able to watch WOZ Eastbourne final fine...but for 3 days have tried to get onto the menns FINAL match. Each time black screen with 'were sorry..based on your location u r ununable to view this event.' What..in Nrwmarket?! So 3 x i ring to be told its a problem their end and they wuill fix it. 3 days go by...no fix. Does this mean no mens WIMB next week?? Today some italian guy seemed totally unconcerned and said he cdnt do anything about it...I had tp press him reaaly hard to promiise me he would pass on to Tech dept. Who wd tradetennis without a live feed? Not me!! Are they normally so unbelievably lacksy-daisy??? Are they pocketing so much £££££s they that really dont care if a stream for a major final is working or not? Any response from Euler or Dallas ..or anyone else much appreciated!! :(
Trading96

Black Ice wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:02 pm
For the 1st time have had to ring BF CS & have discovbered they are totally USELESS.!!! Am able to watch WOZ Eastbourne final fine...but for 3 days have tried to get onto the menns FINAL match. Each time black screen with 'were sorry..based on your location u r ununable to view this event.' What..in Nrwmarket?! So 3 x i ring to be told its a problem their end and they wuill fix it. 3 days go by...no fix. Does this mean no mens WIMB next week?? Today some italian guy seemed totally unconcerned and said he cdnt do anything about it...I had tp press him reaaly hard to promiise me he would pass on to Tech dept. Who wd tradetennis without a live feed? Not me!! Are they normally so unbelievably lacksy-daisy??? Are they pocketing so much £££££s they that really dont care if a stream for a major final is working or not? Any response from Euler or Dallas ..or anyone else much appreciated!! :(
Amazon have the rights for most ATP events, the slams are separate and will be on Betfair.
Black Ice

Many thanks for this info TRader96...most helpful! :)
Lucacrebbe

Trading96 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm
WTAFinalGraphMatch#845.jpg
this horse has fallen to 10% chances of winning, and then has raisen this much? Do this things happen often trading horses/hundsas?

Return to “Tennis Trading”