Today's Tennis

mjay

WTA Strasbourg Final women's match of the year for me so far.

If you want a trading match-up look no further (when Pavlyuchenkova is in the mood)
Just look at Cibulkova's chart!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

mjay wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:31 pm
WTA Strasbourg Final women's match of the year for me so far.

If you want a trading match-up look no further (when Pavlyuchenkova is in the mood)
Just look at Cibulkova's chart!
Good booster for you ahead of tomorrow :)
Trading96

Been a good week
Watson.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mjay

Dallas I see your favourite player kicks off her defence tomorrow...
Kozlova is not the worst player if she loses the first set - yet she's played only once on Clay this season and that after a long break, she has yet to make it past the 1st round here - her form is woeful - Ostapenko should have far too much fire power...

Otherwise it's a real litany of players who are incapable of holding onto leads - Cornet/Errani, Dulguru/Mchale, Linette/Diyas etc

I fear I have been spoiled today !
Korattt

is there a better site on Tennis regarding stats or is Flashscores enough?
Dallas

Korattt wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm
A few listed here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1475
Korattt

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:54 pm
Korattt wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm
A few listed here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1475
kudos Dallas, many thanks
Korattt

Trading96

Murray trying to make up for a year of lost trading opportunities in one match
Nero Tulip

Trading96 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm
there wasn't much trading for me to do in that match, just bet seemingly more and more on Kyrgios as the price got bigger and bigger relatively. That's as pleasant as it sounds.. :evil: can't stand him.

Thought Murray was not even close to fitness, jury will be out for quite some time as to whether he can ever get back to the movement he had, it's early days though. Much lesser players than Kyrgios (without the lunacy) would have taken care of Murray in straights yesterday. Clearly he'll never lose his competitiveness, but a game built around movement is going to struggle if it isn't there.. looked particularly lacking in strength moving to his forehand.
Trading96

Nero Tulip wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 am
Trading96 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm
there wasn't much trading for me to do in that match, just bet seemingly more and more on Kyrgios as the price got bigger and bigger relatively. That's as pleasant as it sounds.. :evil: can't stand him.

Thought Murray was not even close to fitness, jury will be out for quite some time as to whether he can ever get back to the movement he had, it's early days though. Much lesser players than Kyrgios (without the lunacy) would have taken care of Murray in straights yesterday. Clearly he'll never lose his competitiveness, but a game built around movement is going to struggle if it isn't there.. looked particularly lacking in strength moving to his forehand.
There was a bit of trading for me some guy forced the price down to about 1.17 on Murray end of the first set, when the umpire called time it was 1.34.
Cards37

Great little double up trade laying Fed @ 1.09 and greening up around 1.20 against Ebden last night. Based on the scoreline I should have gone for more!
Dallas

Getting some bots ready for next week and I just happened to catch this on the first women's match I looked at
(chart taken at 3-2 in the 1st set)
Trading96

If anyones looking for the Murray match it's on Amazon Prime.
Dallas

Great little fight back by Letiss's cash cow Lisicki from 3-5 and a match point in 2nd set to 5-5 (1.02 to 1.55)

We might still see her qualify for Wimbledon yet!

Return to “Tennis Trading”