Today's Tennis

Dallas

If Halep does beat Sharapova here it will be ironic twist of fate;

Sharapova knocked Halep her out of US open in Rd1
Sevatova eventually knocked Sharapova out the US Open but was her self knocked out by Sharapova in Rd 1 of this tourney!
breakbacktennis

Dallas wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:40 am
If Halep does beat Sharapova here it will be ironic twist of fate;

Sharapova knocked Halep her out of US open in Rd1
Sevatova eventually knocked Sharapova out the US Open but was her self knocked out by Sharapova in Rd 1 of this tourney!
I find that quite satisfying somehow :)
breakbacktennis

That anticipated forehand down the line has summed the match up really, cracking performance by Halep if she gets the job done here
Dallas

Think the match has been a little disappointing and not just from a trading perspective
breakbacktennis

Dallas wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:49 am
Think the match has been a little disappointing and not just from a trading perspective
Agree
Dallas

Missed the womens SF this morning but looks like Haleps still going from strength to strength this Open!
Dallas

Surprised to see Halep lose the 1st set
Dallas

Lost count of the number of break points in that last game!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boardrep

9 :)
Dallas

Despite their being no actual breaks this 2nd set has produced some great swings back and forth!
boardrep

pleased to see Konta replaced in Singapore ,a great tournament deserves great tennis,wouldnt be many swings in Konta matches either so have an ulterior motive :)
boardrep

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:26 am
Despite their being no actual breaks this 2nd set has produced some great swings back and forth!
this tournament has traded better than many in recent months ,higher quality from lower ranked players and underperformance from Favourites for various reasons
harsh

Hi
my other software subscription just expired today and dont know why i am looking to get Betangel software but confused. coz i tried it free trial and it has heaps of feature compare to other software and couldn't put my hands on onto all features. Now confusion is, will those automation features make me confuse, as other software is straight back to lay software im used to it.

chur
Euler

You don't have to use all the features if you don't want to, but they are there to help. Even if you just used the watch lists and live Tennis scores that would be beneficial.

Probably best to just slowly learn the new features as you get familiar with them. If you have a favourite set-up you like in Tennis then you can Bet Angel to scan for them then alert you while you trade on the ladder or have a cup of coffee.
Dallas

harsh wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 am
Hi
my other software subscription just expired today and dont know why i am looking to get Betangel software but confused. coz i tried it free trial and it has heaps of feature compare to other software and couldn't put my hands on onto all features. Now confusion is, will those automation features make me confuse, as other software is straight back to lay software im used to it.

chur
Think of BA as a Mercedes S class and your other software as a Fiesta, you can drive them both into town the same but the Merc, lets you engage cruise control, will brake for you, hold your distance behind another vehicle, will assist your parking etc along with a load of other options to make your journey along the way more comfortable - but only if you want to switch some or all of them on other wise you just drive it the same as you would the Fiesta.

Return to “Tennis Trading”