Tennis Trading : Today's Tennis

Post Reply
mjay
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Sat May 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Dallas I see your favourite player kicks off her defence tomorrow...
Kozlova is not the worst player if she loses the first set - yet she's played only once on Clay this season and that after a long break, she has yet to make it past the 1st round here - her form is woeful - Ostapenko should have far too much fire power...

Otherwise it's a real litany of players who are incapable of holding onto leads - Cornet/Errani, Dulguru/Mchale, Linette/Diyas etc

I fear I have been spoiled today !

User avatar
Korattt
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm

is there a better site on Tennis regarding stats or is Flashscores enough?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 9288
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Korattt wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm
is there a better site on Tennis regarding stats or is Flashscores enough?
A few listed here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1475

User avatar
Korattt
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:54 pm
Korattt wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm
is there a better site on Tennis regarding stats or is Flashscores enough?
A few listed here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1475
kudos Dallas, many thanks

User avatar
Korattt
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm


Trading96
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Murray trying to make up for a year of lost trading opportunities in one match

Nero Tulip
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 am

Trading96 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm
Murray trying to make up for a year of lost trading opportunities in one match
there wasn't much trading for me to do in that match, just bet seemingly more and more on Kyrgios as the price got bigger and bigger relatively. That's as pleasant as it sounds.. :evil: can't stand him.

Thought Murray was not even close to fitness, jury will be out for quite some time as to whether he can ever get back to the movement he had, it's early days though. Much lesser players than Kyrgios (without the lunacy) would have taken care of Murray in straights yesterday. Clearly he'll never lose his competitiveness, but a game built around movement is going to struggle if it isn't there.. looked particularly lacking in strength moving to his forehand.

Trading96
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Nero Tulip wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 am
Trading96 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm
Murray trying to make up for a year of lost trading opportunities in one match
there wasn't much trading for me to do in that match, just bet seemingly more and more on Kyrgios as the price got bigger and bigger relatively. That's as pleasant as it sounds.. :evil: can't stand him.

Thought Murray was not even close to fitness, jury will be out for quite some time as to whether he can ever get back to the movement he had, it's early days though. Much lesser players than Kyrgios (without the lunacy) would have taken care of Murray in straights yesterday. Clearly he'll never lose his competitiveness, but a game built around movement is going to struggle if it isn't there.. looked particularly lacking in strength moving to his forehand.
There was a bit of trading for me some guy forced the price down to about 1.17 on Murray end of the first set, when the umpire called time it was 1.34.

User avatar
Cards37
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:40 am
Location: Canberra, Australia

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Great little double up trade laying Fed @ 1.09 and greening up around 1.20 against Ebden last night. Based on the scoreline I should have gone for more!

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 9288
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Getting some bots ready for next week and I just happened to catch this on the first women's match I looked at
(chart taken at 3-2 in the 1st set)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Return to “Tennis Trading”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests