Ryder Cup

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Just to let you know I've written an article for GX Magazine, which will be hitting shelves shortly, about the Ryder Cup. Enjoy!
andyfuller

Europe have already won!!!

Or so Paddy Power say:

http://blog.paddypower.com/blog/index.p ... we-reckon/
LeTiss

I still can't believe Monty left Casey out

I hope its a decision which doesn't come back to haunt him
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Weather looks like it will be very poor, so I think a lay anything at a short price may be a good move this week. The weather should randomise things a fair bit.
LeTiss

Bet Angel wrote:Weather looks like it will be very poor, so I think a lay anything at a short price may be a good move this week. The weather should randomise things a fair bit.
I'm a little surprised you thought that

Europe have shortened considerably & that's mainly due to the weather. The Americans will hate this driving rain
SamWilson82

Play suspended
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

LeTiss 4pm wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:Weather looks like it will be very poor, so I think a lay anything at a short price may be a good move this week. The weather should randomise things a fair bit.
I'm a little surprised you thought that

Europe have shortened considerably & that's mainly due to the weather. The Americans will hate this driving rain
The weather will suit the Europeans for sure as the Americans are perceived as fair weather golfers. It's simply my contrarian attitude coming through. Golf is tough enough as it is and when the weather is this bad it will take a miracle to play well. It wont take a miracle to play a bad shot.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Funny story coming out of the Ryder cup, the Americans came in saying the waterproofs were useless so during the break they have got the credit cards out and bought completely new ones. You should see all the different waterproofs on display when they come out to play again.
Merry Terry

I'd be suprised if play continues today.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

A complete washout by the look of it. :(
LeTiss

I'm hoping they finish the current fourballs - I've got a tasty profit locked in on two of them!

Great spectacle, but such a shame to see it ruined by the weather
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

No refunds for today's ticket holders!

http://www.rydercup.com/2010/europe/new ... itions.cfm
sweetybt

yeh, reminds me of the 1st day of the Ashes Edgbaston Test Match last Summer, if there were more than 15 overs there was no refund I think. They got the players out at 5pm for 16 overs.

That's why I love the Tour de France, free entry and Bring your own booze.
LeTiss

I can't believe a Ryder Cup course is so ill equipped to handle heavy rain. I don't think Celtic Manor's reputation as a top quality golfing complex has been enhanced at all.
Surely drainage is an important part of designing a championship course
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There has been a lot of rain, even for Wales. It must be frustrating for them that what was supposed to be a showcase will be memorable for all the wrong reasons.

I've hardly watched or traded it because of the intermittent coverage.

Return to “Trading Golf”