Rory's Nike clubs

BJGardner

Anyone know how these sponsorship deals work.

So Rory is getting £150M over 5 years to use Nike clubs but he doesnt like them?

Is it possible that they will meke him replicas of the titliest ones and brand them as theirs? Could Rory get out of the deal, has a player ever done this before?
Euler

Would be interesting to look at his form line before and after.

I am wondering if Ms Wozniakci also has some part to play in his form?
to75ne

not bad 30m a year just for going for a walk with a set of clubs, especially if the weather is nice.

would he that bothered if never won again.lucky sod :lol:
steven1976

BJGardner wrote:Anyone know how these sponsorship deals work.

So Rory is getting £150M over 5 years to use Nike clubs but he doesnt like them?

Is it possible that they will meke him replicas of the titliest ones and brand them as theirs? Could Rory get out of the deal, has a player ever done this before?
Tiger designed his own clubs when he first started using Nike so Im sure Roary will have something in the pipeline to help pay off the 150mil and make it worthwhile for Nike. Even if he doesnt design some clubs, continues to use the clubs he has now, he will soon adapt as he is a great player and I doubt he will be rushing to get out of the 30 mil a year deal. I also think that his temporary dip in form has something to do with his brains are in his balls syndrome but come the masters he will come out flying as he loves the course and has come close a few times.

Return to “Trading Golf”