Masters 2014

superfrank

found the tournament pretty dull so far apart from Bubba - too many big name players underperforming.

tired of the commentators going on about how special the course is every 5 mins, yeah yeah we know.

i suspected McIlroy would do badly but hoped to lay him around 5... he used to have such a beautiful effortless swing but now tries to hit the ball too hard - imho he should take an extra club and get back to that swing. iffy putting stroke too.

also wanted to lay Garcia - he can't putt for sh1t these days and was never gonna win.

doing ok so far, hope things heat up a bit this weekend and it's not just a Bubba show.
BJGardner

tired of the commentators going on about how special the course is every 5 mins, yeah yeah we know.
Yeah makes me feel guilty and that I should get out in the garden and cut the grass :oops:
PeterLe

Morning
I hope you are all doing well in the masters?
I lost a chunk of my profits trading bubba last night, I just seemed to get it completely wrong last night!
Anyway, I just wanted to share something that worked well in day two.
Attached is the graph of the top six players. These were necessarily the ones I traded, I was just attaching as an example
On day two, I dutched some of the top players (at odds well outside) where they were trading, only for small odds. At the end of the day, I was surprised just how many had been matched.
Im sure this won't work well on the last day, but for future competitions maybe. (pref from day one too)
It makes a massive difference when yo get matched at say 500 to 1 even if its just 50p
Regards
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
superfrank

PeterLe wrote:I lost a chunk of my profits trading bubba last night, I just seemed to get it completely wrong last night!
same here! wiped my profits last night. 'had what i thought was a nice value lay on Bubba but then all the 4 main challengers dropped at shot at the same time, slapping it in the water and all over the place and i bottled out with Bubba having a couple of par 5s coming up.

oh well, at least the tournament has got exciting and should be good this eve.
LeTiss

Golf is a fantastic earner for me, but we all have different strategies and trading styles - I prefer the normal weekly tournaments, as there's just too much money in the outright Masters market to implement the trades I normally do.

My best result has come on top 5 finish
marko236

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Golf is a fantastic earner for me, but we all have different strategies and trading styles - I prefer the normal weekly tournaments, as there's just too much money in the outright Masters market to implement the trades I normally do.

My best result has come on top 5 finish
I'm going for Fowler and Rose for top 5 finish, wot you think Letiss?
Euler

I'm all out and will watch it!
ps1967

Huge fat finger on Bjorn, 50 down to 3

http://i57.tinypic.com/znwyh0.jpg
BJGardner

Think its Bubbas, no repeat of this awkward momwnt plwas
http://youtu.be/TFbYiudhtSA
honeymill

I was scalping Jordan Spieth in the final round. Luckily I had a few back bets in when the price plummeted. Ten seconds or so later I saw him on TV (Sky) chip in from a bunker.
Does anybody know what the time delay is on golf TV coverage or does in vary?
honeymill

OK, everybody knows the answer except me. I can understand delays as many shots are struck at roughly the same time. But the leading pair?
Perhaps somebody can link me to a previous topic.
BJGardner

Golfer attacked by Hornets and jumps in water hazard and then makes two birdies!!

http://youtu.be/W5uV-usCmEk

Return to “Trading Golf”