Klitschko vs Fury

scottydog

scottydog wrote:
Consty1 wrote:
Euler wrote:I've had a few quid on Fury on the SPOTY market and will hedge into this market.
I've thought about doing this myself, the problem I have is I've got no idea where Fury's price will go to in the SPOTY market if he was to win.
If Fury wins 3 world title belts in one fight against Klitschko, Id certainly say he be in the top 3 in the betting. I could be wrong, my opinion. Id say at least a price of 10 and I reckon he would be around 7.00 to 9.00. If Murray loses he come in even more.
Not a bad price prediction from me, I must say.

Excellent call to Peter. 80s on SPOTY was a no brainer.
Consty1

No idea when to trade out of this Fury SPOTY of the year market.
scottydog

Think Davis cup.. I think after the hype and the Davis Cup result he might just gently drift out abit... Good Luck
LeTiss

I mentioned weeks ago to get on Murray, as he should be wrapping up the Davis Cup tomorrow

I laid Ennis-Hill earlier and that's been a good trade, as she's done nothing on real interest this year, and Athletics currently has it's reputation in the sewer
scottydog

How many more league games is Jamie Vardy going to score in? lol
Extremely interesting market
Dallas

LeTiss 4pm wrote:I mentioned weeks ago to get on Murray, as he should be wrapping up the Davis Cup tomorrow

I laid Ennis-Hill earlier and that's been a good trade, as she's done nothing on real interest this year, and Athletics currently has it's reputation in the sewer
What price did you get on muzza?, I remember reading your post and ment to get straight on then clean forgot about it :x
I have also laid jess for much the same reasons you said but as a straight lay not to trade
LeTiss

I got part matched 10.5 on Murray, and the remainder on 10
CLOWNSHOES

Never got matched on murray, went to back fury at 125ish then got sidetracked and he went to 80 so i decided to just watch and see what happened. Managed to lay ennis hill at 1.63 though :D.

Been a real eye opener, i'd never normally mess around with these markets. Thanks to all for the invaluable lesson .... im 23 so plenty of oppertunities to play this market yet :lol:
Euler

I managed to get on Fury at 80's
Consty1

Euler wrote:I managed to get on Fury at 80's
Out of interest have you traded out?
Euler

I tend to scale out of positions so I've put some back in but still have money to run.
Consty1

Right, yea I've done something similar myself.
katanis

Klitschko vs Fury rematch will be more exciting! this is going to happen on 9th July. Certainly, best of July!
hgodden

katanis wrote:Klitschko vs Fury rematch will be more exciting! this is going to happen on 9th July. Certainly, best of July!
Just a shame its on Box Nation for which you have to subscribe. Sky make out they're big on boxing but only when it suits them

Return to “Boxing”