Klitschko vs Fury

Lammtarra

I really, REALLY hope Klitschko knocks him out.

I don't mind people being arrogant, showing off, acting like the big I am but Fury is just a T***.

Klitschko has conducted himself like a true professional all the time and deserves a medal for not sitting him on his arse during that Batman farce.

I loved it when he called Fury a clown, Fury got up and give it all the spiel "call me that again and I'll knock you out" Klitschko sat there stone cold and just repeated over and over "clown......clown........clown" :lol: :lol:
scottydog

Lammtarra wrote:I really, REALLY hope Klitschko knocks him out.

I don't mind people being arrogant, showing off, acting like the big I am but Fury is just a T***.

Klitschko has conducted himself like a true professional all the time and deserves a medal for not sitting him on his arse during that Batman farce.

I loved it when he called Fury a clown, Fury got up and give it all the spiel "call me that again and I'll knock you out" Klitschko sat there stone cold and just repeated over and over "clown......clown........clown" :lol: :lol:
+1
Naffman

People may hate Fury's antics but he is the reason this fight is going to be so popular on Saturday night. Klitschko is one of the best fighters I have seen but Fury is definitely his toughest task to date. If Fury can land his punches and use his long reach then I could see an upset here, its a big IF though as Fury doesn't protect himself very well and we all know how effective Klitschko's jab can be! It's going to be an interesting fight but the only way I can see Fury winning is by K/O. Good luck to those trading, I'll be in my local ;)
LeTiss

Boxers have always been about self promotion, Muhammed Ali being the prime example.

I wouldn't read too much into Fury's antics, it's all about creating an interest and making money. On that score, he's already done a brilliant job
Euler

Just watched the weigh in Klitschko looks much trimmer than Fury. But I'm not a boxer so I don't know what I'm looking for. I wouldn't want to piss off either of them!
scottydog

Infact, I change my mind and i'm not afraid to admit it just watched a few clips on Fury I haven't seen and in fact, hes quite amusing. :lol:
hgodden

Fury normally looks a lot less trim than this time believe it or not. Apparantly this is the 1st time he's hired a stregnth and conditioning coach throughout his whole career.

Maybe his team think they can gain something by being uncharacteristically cautious and trying to take the fight to the later rounds to test the older chaps stamina.

Or maybe he'll storm out like a lunatic and get knocked out within 2 rounds :lol:
Euler

Tyson Fury is threatening to pull out of his world heavyweight title fight against Wladimir Klitschko because the canvas in the ring is too soft, according to his agent.
Dallas

More self-promotion or running scared :?:
marko236

Euler wrote:Tyson Fury is threatening to pull out of his world heavyweight title fight against Wladimir Klitschko because the canvas in the ring is too soft, according to his agent.
When he hits the deck he will be thankfull :D
Dallas

marko236 wrote:When he hits the deck he will be thankfull :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent point
scottydog

What a fight!
Euler

Almost punched the monitor out myself!
scottydog

That was worth every penny on pay per view!
Euler

Fabulous result!

Return to “Boxing”