Klitschko vs Fury

marksmeets302

Saturday Klitschko will once again defend his titles. He's a very technical fighter who will not go for the knockout in the first round. Inevitably he will run into a couple of punches and that provides opportunities. In other matches it was profitable to back his opponent and trade out at shorter prices.

The guy is almost 40! Amazing.
hgodden

I'd be amazed if Fury won tbh, he's too rough and hot headed and is bound to get caught a lot at times. Could be very entertaining for a heavyweight fight
scottydog

hgodden wrote:I'd be amazed if Fury won tbh, he's too rough and hot headed and is bound to get caught a lot at times. Could be very entertaining for a heavyweight fight
IMO Fury is a disgrace to any UK boxer. I hope he gets knocked out and humiliated.
CLOWNSHOES

I hate all the 'Fury is bi-polar' 'Fury is crazy' stuff. He just has horrendous banter so when he tries to sell fights he inevitably ends up looking a bit odd.
Euler

I've had a few quid on Fury on the SPOTY market and will hedge into this market.
scottydog

Euler wrote:I've had a few quid on Fury on the SPOTY market and will hedge into this market.
I must say, what a very clever hedge.
convoysur-2

the fav on spoty is so hot,jesica ,,and fit,,and hot and fit,,fit thing,,lovely.
Consty1

Euler wrote:I've had a few quid on Fury on the SPOTY market and will hedge into this market.
I've thought about doing this myself, the problem I have is I've got no idea where Fury's price will go to in the SPOTY market if he was to win.
scottydog

Consty1 wrote:
I've thought about doing this myself, the problem I have is I've got no idea where Fury's price will go to in the SPOTY market if he was to win.
If Fury wins 3 world title belts in one fight against Klitschko, Id certainly say he be in the top 3 in the betting. I could be wrong, my opinion. Id say at least a price of 10 and I reckon he would be around 7.00 to 9.00. If Murray loses he come in even more.
Euler

Well he is certainly a character: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/34334514
Lammtarra

I really, REALLY hope Klitschko knocks him out.

I don't mind people being arrogant, showing off, acting like the big I am but Fury is just a T***.

Klitschko has conducted himself like a true professional all the time and deserves a medal for not sitting him on his arse during that Batman farce.

I loved it when he called Fury a clown, Fury got up and give it all the spiel "call me that again and I'll knock you out" Klitschko sat there stone cold and just repeated over and over "clown......clown........clown" :lol: :lol:
scottydog

Lammtarra wrote:I really, REALLY hope Klitschko knocks him out.

I don't mind people being arrogant, showing off, acting like the big I am but Fury is just a T***.

Klitschko has conducted himself like a true professional all the time and deserves a medal for not sitting him on his arse during that Batman farce.

I loved it when he called Fury a clown, Fury got up and give it all the spiel "call me that again and I'll knock you out" Klitschko sat there stone cold and just repeated over and over "clown......clown........clown" :lol: :lol:
+1
Naffman

People may hate Fury's antics but he is the reason this fight is going to be so popular on Saturday night. Klitschko is one of the best fighters I have seen but Fury is definitely his toughest task to date. If Fury can land his punches and use his long reach then I could see an upset here, its a big IF though as Fury doesn't protect himself very well and we all know how effective Klitschko's jab can be! It's going to be an interesting fight but the only way I can see Fury winning is by K/O. Good luck to those trading, I'll be in my local ;)
LeTiss

Boxers have always been about self promotion, Muhammed Ali being the prime example.

I wouldn't read too much into Fury's antics, it's all about creating an interest and making money. On that score, he's already done a brilliant job
Euler

Just watched the weigh in Klitschko looks much trimmer than Fury. But I'm not a boxer so I don't know what I'm looking for. I wouldn't want to piss off either of them!

Return to “Boxing”