Any chance of being paid?

HRacing

Just wondered if any one thought it was worth chatting with betfair to see if I should of been paid on the market below? It was between brezeale and ugonoh this morning and was placed after the fight had finished but the market never went in-play when it was stated it would. It then never suspended when the fight was over but again betfair do state that its the customers responsibility to control in-play bets. Just wondered if it was worth following it through with them??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by HRacing on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
nufcjohn

hi, this happened to me last year,the market never went in-play and didn't suspend at the end,so knowing the result i placed a daft bet on the outcome,the reply from betfair was that it was a software error and all bets up to the off time would be valid,but those placed after the off time were void and the stakes returned. it may be worth a try but i doubt the bet will be valid.good luck.
Euler

I've never been paid in similar circumstances
HRacing

Hadnt realised there was replies to this :) But unfortunately as u both thought no payment :x All bets were voided apparently but always worth a try
LeTiss

You sneaky man, I like your style.
HRacing

Do watever I can to get ahead in this game :lol:

Return to “Boxing”