canelo vs chavez jr

roger speakout

canelo is 1.29 favourite.
my stategy is to scalp the first round , then scalp at the end of each round.

I am worried that Chavez looks a bit too thin, he is going to rehydrate.

I will be keeping a score card.

canelo has fought more big fights, I thought he lost to lara, but was given the result because he is the bigger nme. lara has no support in America because he is Cuban.

I am looking also for chaos during knock down you saw how wild the odds moved during Joshua klitscho knockdowns.

Chavez has been disappointing , but if he beats canelo, he takes mexico.

Canelo starts a bit slow, Khan was ahead in the early rounds. Chavez has to out box canelo, because he is great at knockouts.

I want Chavez to win because lara was robbed, but if you go back parnell whitaker was robbed by Chavez snr. he boxed outstandingly moving anti clockwise.

this might be Brutal. Chavez has to look for a decision, Canelo has a problem with boxers not brawlers. canelo lost to mayweather and could not deal with the sleek skills of erislandy lara.

mayweather never anted a fight with lara, but wanted Canelo. if it is a mexicn style fight , then it will not last.
roger speakout

this was the worst market ever,

for some reason the volume was so low.

The contest was not competitive, it ended in the first round even though it went the distance.

I do not know why the volumes were so low, even though it was on bt, the market was a bit late.

I think canelo might beat ggg.

Liminuex undercard as good as a contest, but the volume was 10,000 pounds.

Return to “Boxing”