Joshua Vs Parker

Trader Pat

jamdog wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 pm
UFC 223 at the weekend have got in Max Holloway to replace Tony Ferguson who I think is a brilliant sub. Never thought I'd say it but UFC do quite a few things way better than boxing.
Not a fan of UFC but I know what you mean. From what I understand its generally easier to make the big fights than boxing where its really all in the hands of the promoters and governing bodies, which is a shame as there are so many decent fighters in the world who'll never get a chance because they have no profile. Instead we have to look at crap like Dillian Whyte against the Doorman and Povetkin against David Price. UFC also it gives its fans what they want.. knockouts, blood and brutality!
trader44

i am a fan of the ufc .its great holloway stepped in to save the card.really cant see him beating khabib the guy is 25-0 and just relentless with his ground game. will be backing khabib :D
jamdog

Not a fan of UFC but I know what you mean. From what I understand its generally easier to make the big fights than boxing where its really all in the hands of the promoters and governing bodies, which is a shame as there are so many decent fighters in the world who'll never get a chance because they have no profile.
Very much so. It's a young sport very keen to prove itself and no one is allowed to coast and feast on a diet of bums. The undercards are way more entertaining than boxing and there's loads of intriguing matchups around.
i am a fan of the ufc .its great holloway stepped in to save the card.really cant see him beating khabib the guy is 25-0 and just relentless with his ground game. will be backing khabib :D
Yeah, Holloway's a lovely fighter but Khabib is a wrecking ball. Shame Holloway's had to drop out but there are tons of great fights at the event. Rooting for Thug Rose.

Return to “Boxing”