Tonight's boxing

SeaHorseRacing

Very excited!! Having an early night so I can be up at 4.

Bring it home Tyson!

Night all!
ShaunWhite

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:42 am
i wouldnt waste a second watching that shit fight. Tyson Fury is a wanker
I couldn't agree more. But if he gets a pasting I might watch the replay.
Trader Pat

I'm a little surprised Wilder isnt a heavier favourite. Fury has done nothing apart from beating a guy who was terrified of throwing a punch in Klitchsko and that was 3 years ago.
SeaHorseRacing

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:27 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
I am laid in bed trying to sleep, until I read these irritating comment.

Tyson Fury is one of the most misunderstood sporting greats the UK has.
Really annoys me, what because he’s Gypsy, confident and has occasionally said some very out their words.

I would encourage anyone who dislikes him to do some research on the guy.
He’s a genuine, kind, honest family man.

Just because he has spoken his mind in the past he’s a wanker.

Stop reading the fake news in the paper or the stories that are witch hunts against him.
My whole life I was brought up to dislike Gypsys... and in fact twice in my life I encountered a Gypsy. The first guy wanted to punch my lights out for looking at him and the second time, because I wasn’t interested in their “plasma” tv in the back of a van I was a cheap scape.

However, Fury has changed my opinion and was the first person in my life to actually think not to judge others,if you do some of your research and watch your videos. 99% of you would change your opinion.

In fact I will say it.. I haven’t had a man or celebrity in about 20 years that I’ve admired.
I’m 30 years old and I’m sad to say, he’s a hero in my eyes.
Naffman

Yeah I'm surprised someone who genuinely wants to break the stigma on mental health and help the homeless is put in such a bad light compared to someone who has said he "wants a body on his record"
Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:36 pm
I'm a little surprised Wilder isnt a heavier favourite. Fury has done nothing apart from beating a guy who was terrified of throwing a punch in Klitchsko and that was 3 years ago.
But all Wilder has done is beat a 50 year old guy with high blood pressure ;)
SeaHorseRacing

Naffman wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:54 pm
Yeah I'm surprised someone who genuinely wants to break the stigma on mental health and help the homeless is put in such a bad light compared to someone who has said he "wants a body on his record"
Trader Pat wrote:
But all Wilder has done is beat a 50 year old guy with high blood pressure ;) was
Whats your predictions naffman?

Everyone saying Wilder KO or Fury points?

Personally I think Fury will try an early knockout.

I think the price of 140 on each of the first 3 round Kos for fury’s seems huge.

I see an early Fury KO or a Wilder Win On points. Think the winner will be a shock from how it’s done. Whoever that may be.
Trader Pat

Trader Pat wrote:
[/quote]

I'm not fully convinced by Wilder either but he keeps dispatching those put in front of him. Could be the end for Fury if he loses at least at World level. Would be interesting to see him back down at British level though, imagine the press conferences between him Whyte and Chisora... they'd have to nail down the furniture! :)
Naffman

I think late Fury ko

I feel like Fury won't be too aggressive early but will look to wear him down throughout the fight, Ortiz almost knocked Wilder out and he's small for a HW, his chin is definitely overrated
Naffman

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:12 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
I'm not fully convinced by Wilder either but he keeps dispatching those put in front of him. Could be the end for Fury if he loses at least at World level. Would be interesting to see him back down at British level though, imagine the press conferences between him Whyte and Chisora... they'd have to nail down the furniture! :)
[/quote]

They would be immense :lol:
Emmson

For myself Boxing duels with Formula One as my least fave sport but out of curiosity I thought I would look at the odds for this contest tonight and was very surprised at how FAT Wilder's odds are. So I decided to get on at 1.71 and this is straight gamble not a trade. I'll have to stay up now but I was probably gonna be up for the cricket anyway.
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:45 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:27 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
I am laid in bed trying to sleep, until I read these irritating comment.

Tyson Fury is one of the most misunderstood sporting greats the UK has.
Dunno why that's bothered you. We disagree about almost everything under the sun usually. You can admire anyone you like, and so will I. It's no big deal.
Emmson

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Tyson Fury is the biggest value 5/4 shot your see this year imo.
Didn't you once create a thread called *This tip deserves it's own thread* or something? and then the nag ran a stinker!
vankancisco

I think value is hard to determine in this fight as there are quite a few unknown variables. There's no real way of knowing how Fury will hold up or whether he is ready for such a test. I think the value will probably lie in going against the perceived wisdom.
Naffman

Great round for Fury in the 3rd
Emmson

Oh gosh I needed that 9th round so I could escape this, Silly me getting involved in a sport i neither like nor follow.

Return to “Boxing”