Create a Free Bet on the Fav Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Yes you can build on this or any other rule to perform more tasks, this link below should explain further
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11857

All you would then need to do is create a rule type "Place lay bet" and set all the times and parameters including stakes req etc and while on the parameters tab.

If you only want it to trigger after the original "free bet" on the fav has been placed and closed then use the conditions

"Number of place bets triggers condtion"
On "Selection"
is "Equal" to 2

"Number of unmatched bets condition"
On "Selection"
is "equal" to 0
markstuartgreen

Hi Dallas

I tried to import this rule into Bet Angel for Betdaq and it gave an error saying it was for a different version. I assume the rule is for Bet Angel for Betfair?

Then I tried to create the rule.
I can get the back bet placed on the favourite a few seconds before the start and an offset Lay bet 20 ticks below the back bet. When the race turns in-Play the Lay bet is cancelled.

How do I keep the Lay bet when the race turns in-Play
or do you have the same rule for Betdaq.

thanks in advance

Mark
Dallas

The rule was made for Betfair and although many but not all of them can be replicated in Betdaq its not possible to do this one in exactly the same way because there is no option to "Keep Bets" for Betdaq.

Its not really a required part of the rule and was only included as an example to demonstrate to people how to use that particular feature.
So if you change the arm time for the back bet as detailed below it will eliminate the need to use "Keep Bets"

Relative to in-play time
arm at 00:00:01
till 00:00:10

The rest of the rule will work the same.
markstuartgreen

Thanks Dallas
I will give that a try tomorrow afternoon

Mark
foxwood

On the Betdaq version Settings | Behaviour tab there is an option you can select "Leave unmatched bets in the market when the market suspends or turns in-play"

This will keep ALL bets either in-play or across a suspension. Setting this affects all bets placed whether on the BA one-click/ladder/etc screens, automation (and also Excel if I remember right?!)

There is no option to tailor this for individual bets.

There are also options on the same tab as to how to deal with withdrawals as a common policy.
ranchgroup

Hi All
Just started on forum Iv tried to download a shared file but windows wont let me as its .baf is there a pdf file to download ?
Euler

.baf is a 'Bet Angel' file so you download that to your local PC and then import it into Bet Angel.

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/adva ... ting_.html
alanjmil

Hi, I am new to this and I have loaded this file into the Guardian set the rule to all horse markets then closed down the guardian. But on the main Bet angel interface there are no horse races showing just a blank screen on the one click tab etc ??

Cheers
Alan
Dallas

alanjmil wrote:Hi, I am new to this and I have loaded this file into the Guardian set the rule to all horse markets then closed down the guardian. But on the main Bet angel interface there are no horse races showing just a blank screen on the one click tab etc ??

Cheers
Alan
If you want to do any pre-race trading manually you need to select the market you want by clicking in the top left corner of the screen file > Select Market
Below is a link for several tutroial video desgined to walk you through using the software starting with the basiscs.
http://www.betangel.tv/videos/uba/getting-started

If your just wanting to run that autmation file you have loaded into guardian if you go back into guardian and on the main page look to the far right option in the top banner and make sure "Autmatically switch Bet Angel Market" is ticked and set with the number of second below that you want it to switch to before the race starts (ie 300 secs will open the market 5 mins before the race starts)
You can see this and other guardian/autoation related tutorial videos from this link
http://www.betangel.tv/videos/uba/advanced-automation
alanjmil

Hi,
Thanks I have now done that. Thanks
alanjmil

Hi,
For some reason I am getting no markets showing on the Main Bet angel screen now, after using a different automation file. I have checked that the switch to market after so many seconds is ticked in Guardian ?

Alan
Dallas

alanjmil wrote:Hi,
For some reason I am getting no markets showing on the Main Bet angel screen now, after using a different automation file. I have checked that the switch to market after so many seconds is ticked in Guardian ?

Alan
Weather you have any automation files or not applied to markets in guardian the "Switch to Market" should always open a market when ticked and the number of seconds in the "Switch time" is reached.
If not try restarting Bet Angel
JK135

Hi Dallas,

I am new to trading and have been looking at automated systems for bet Angel, and this looks like exactly what I am looking for but I just have a question.

You mention that if your bet is matched then you make a guaranteed profit - and obviously if your bet is not matched you lose nothing?

If that's the case in what way could you lose money using this system
Thanks
Dallas

You can lose if the odds do not shorten enough to get your offset lay bet matched. Once the lay is matched you have a 'risk free' bet if the horse then loses but will profit if it wins.
zanpo

I am very confused about this "free bet" situation, and why I only get the profit in my account only if the horse wins. As I understand the bot trades the horse, places a back bet and then a lay bet for a number of ticks. And if we get both bets matched we have a profit in our hands for this particular horse. And why do we receive this profit only if the horse wins?

In this image attached I traded this horse back and forth a couple of times, and finally I got 0.19 units profit in my account. And this horse was the fifth to finish the race, and I still received this 0.19 units. So why was my situation different from what the bot does?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”