Data-capture spreadsheet

gazuty

Welcome back Switesh.
bilko

Hi Switesh

Thanks for the spreadsheet.
Read your post on Steve's site glad to see you back.
Your a highly intelligent guy.
Thanks again for sharing.
nickdelves

Hi All

Looking for a data capture sheet to get similar results to PW as per here:-
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2015/02 ... um=twitter

Is the sheet provided here my best option?

Thanks
Nick
cains

Any macro experts that can help with this great excel sheet.
I cant trade horses, so im looking to use this sheet for soccer. I want to record odds both pre match and inplay, to see if i can sport some market trends. But where do i set the timer to do this ??
Im looking to get 15min prematch and inplay from 45min to 65min.

Dont think i can see it in the start timer macro sheet where to make the changes.

Hope someone can help.

/ Carsten
keith.wheeldon

Hi

I am having trouble getting the sheet to work properly. its not displaying graphs correctly.
I get error message
' excel found a problem with ne or more formula references in this worksheet,check that all cell references , range names, defined names and links to other workbooks in your formulas are all correct.'

Does anyone have any ideas on what I may doing wrong?
Thanks
2leftfeet

I have a problem with the spread sheet. It is running on a 64bit machine, so I had to include the Ptrsafe keyword into the code, which I did. But now, upon trying to save the workbook after it has been collecting data I get the following error message 'We found a problem with one or more formula references in this worksheet' and it non of the names of the runners have been recorded. Has anyone else experienced this , or can anyone supply an answer as to how to resolve this error. The only change that I have made, other than the Ptrsafe, is to alter the start timings on the worksheets as per the video. Hope someone can help. Many thanks.
Playbyte

As a newbie I am desperately trying to understand how all these things go together.

I very much like this spreadsheet and just know it will help me to understand trading better.

A question, am I supposed to run a bot at the same time or will the spreadsheet capture everything as it occurs,

Thanks for your help.

Roger
Dallas

Playbyte wrote:As a newbie I am desperately trying to understand how all these things go together.

I very much like this spreadsheet and just know it will help me to understand trading better.

A question, am I supposed to run a bot at the same time or will the spreadsheet capture everything as it occurs,

Thanks for your help.

Roger
This sheet is set up to capture data from the horse race pre-race markets, it does nt requie your to run any other bot at the same time, once connected the sheet will just collect all the market data in the final 5 mins before each race.
If you where running some automation or trading/betting manually during this time it will record this activity as well so you can see at the end of the day which markets you made and lost any money on and therefore possible areas for improvement etc
Playbyte

Brilliant, thanks Dallas
Kev123in

I am able to download this spreadsheet but it wont open? any help would be much appreciated.
Ralphyboy

I have a problem with the spread sheet. It is running on a 64bit machine, so I had to include the Ptrsafe keyword into the code, which I did. But now, upon trying to save the workbook after it has been collecting data I get the following error message 'We found a problem with one or more formula references in this worksheet' and it non of the names of the runners have been recorded. Has anyone else experienced this , or can anyone supply an answer as to how to resolve this error. The only change that I have made, other than the Ptrsafe, is to alter the start timings on the worksheets as per the video. Hope someone can help. Many thanks.

I have exactly the same issue as the gent above but noticed he didn't get a reply is this as the problem isn't easily fixed . Obviously this spread sheet is two years old now is this still our best options for tracking our results or is there something else everyone is using now.
mcgoo

Awesome work mate.Thank you :D
uruz555

@RalphyBoy I have the same problem.

I have noticed after launching a recorded data sheet to change to different markets it asks to enable editing. After that I can never open it again or when I can open it on the chartview sheet there is no data available all with ###### on the trading ladder.

Is there no solution to this ? OP help please
bennyboy351

What can I say that hasn't been said before!

As someone who is just starting out using Spreadsheets, I found this invaluable. The instructional video is superb.

Many thanks for sharing. :-)

Return to “Betfair Data”