Forex Trading

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
xitian

I should also probably add that I don't think I'm particularly smart. I've just been lucky to stumble on an edge right at the beginning and managed to maintain it while expanding into other markets.

I did get an A in maths at A-Level, but I probably only use GSCE maths in anything I do. I'm not even that great a programmer (though I did study computer science). Anyone from Google or Microsoft would probably puke if they saw my code!
spreadbetting

xitian wrote:I should also probably add that I don't think I'm particularly smart. I've just been lucky to stumble on an edge right at the beginning and managed to maintain it while expanding into other markets.

I'd imagine that's true for a lot of us Betfair traders, the simple fact the markets aren't as scaleable as Forex trading is a saving grace for many of us.
SeaHorseRacing

GBP/CAD has been a good market to me today. Surprised not many talk about forex on this forum.
kerberus

Happy to dicuss Forex, should I invest invest in a bigger fridge?
FOREX.png
;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

Is that really your fridge? :lol:
kerberus

:D
MrFlight

Hello everyone am new nice to meet you all. What a player 4 exes ! I have been learning fundamental analysis and been taught a lesson by the big market. had dreams of putting investment banks out of business and instead became part of the 90% Hoping bet training can rescue me. Any advice or help will be gratefully received.
megarain

Cable spot rate currently inching back over 1.3162, with some political noise re taking 'no-deal' brexit off the table.

I like a buy at this level, with either a 2nd referendum or a deal, looking now more likely.

** Warning ** This is not trading advice, and my financial trading record, is at best, patchy.
weemac

I've traded many exotic things in my time, but currency movements have always been, and still are, a total mystery to me.
wearthefoxhat

As we approach a LOCKDOWN phase in the UK, I thought I'd take a look at this area again.

There is a you-tuber out there who gives some great information (not all his system) and has recently posted a long-arse update (nearly 2 hours). He has a LOT of videos that will take time to go through (we gotta a lot of that). He talks through an algorithm that unfolds and gives the listener a strong understanding of what to look out for.

It's free and very good content.

Recent video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWHh8bFYtJk

He doesn't B.S., takes no prisoners and has an easy listening voice. I have gone through the content at least once, about to review again.
megarain

GBP-US$ getting into some v low resistance areas.

U could argue a case to go long GBP, thou if it breaks 1.15 or so, it could literally fall below parity.
usd to gbp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Trading Financial markets”