What next?

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
Euler

As time passes, how the money flows between asset classes will get more interesting. At current rates of central-bank debt buying, they will soon hit their own constraints, which they will probably have to abandon to continue monetising. That will mean buying riskier assets, which will push prices of these assets higher and future returns lower.

http://www.theworldin.com/article/12774 ... /wi/bl/ed/
LeTiss

And the 1930's ended with a brutal world war. Indications are we could be repeating history in every way imaginable
cybernet69

Another war in Europe is looking highly likely in the next few years.

Also, it looks like Mr Trump will be going after China in every way. Probably why he is making friends with Russia. Maybe he is not as stupid as some think.

Interesting or disastrous times ahead.
iambic_pentameter

I'm heavily laying humanity.
Max W

The Dollar will collapse, its not a matter of if, just when it will happen. it will be much harsher than 2007, as it will be a currency crisis. Ron Paul, who has the right idea has been saying this for years.
ShaunWhite

I remember thinking we weren't going to get to the end of the 1970s. Everything since then has been a bonus. Whether it's grey goo or a post-nuclear wasteland, the party is going to end one day. Just enjoy the now...But I think I'm going to cash my pension in for bottled water just in case.
ruthlessimon

if the dollar does collapse (which it will), TPTB will probably use it as an excuse to set a world based currency, & therefore the start of the NWO.. bad times
Euler

Nice to see some optimism in here :lol:
Jukebox

iambic_pentameter wrote:I'm heavily laying humanity.

How will you collect?
I'll back it, its like a free bet.
ShaunWhite

Jukebox wrote:
How will you collect?
Because you lay money now, the question is how are you going to collect on your bet ?
Jukebox

ShaunWhite wrote:
Jukebox wrote:
How will you collect?
Because you lay money now, the question is how are you going to collect on your bet ?
I don't want to get into a battle of logic over a silly non-existant market - but won't my bet stand a better chance of being paid out because humanity survives rather than Iambic P who would expect a payout if it doesn't?

Return to “Trading Financial markets”