Who says trading dogs is a waste of time?

We've gone to the dogs.
oscar123

Does make you wonder though about how many of the screenshots you see plastered all over the Internet are actually fake.
poklius

My bot is finaly starting to make profit too, woop woop
cybernet69

poklius wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:08 pm
My bot is finaly starting to make profit too, woop woop
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sovereign

I don't know what to make of this thread in all honesty.

I was reading it having my own doubts over the time, especially with the many consecutive posts from the OP showing different race screenshots. It sparked my cynicism.

FWIW, though, if they are faked, if this chap is having to do that to feel good about things, then he should be pitied really. I don't think we should all jump on the bandwagon, but neither should we 'feed the troll' as it were. Probably best the thread is closed and a generic Greyhounds discussion post opened, perhaps. I certainly got the itch to try and crack automated greyhound trading after this thread, so it's at least achieved that.
HRacing

cracking banter this
Euler

Open minds find opportunities, closed one's problems. I know what I want to be.

I looked at the thread and thought, I should revisit greyhounds after seven years or so. I could have easily dismissed it and walked away, but I'd be poorer for doing so. I'm glad I revisted it.
stu410

Sovereign wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:17 pm
I don't know what to make of this thread in all honesty.

I was reading it having my own doubts over the time, especially with the many consecutive posts from the OP showing different race screenshots. It sparked my cynicism.

FWIW, though, if they are faked, if this chap is having to do that to feel good about things, then he should be pitied really. I don't think we should all jump on the bandwagon, but neither should we 'feed the troll' as it were. Probably best the thread is closed and a generic Greyhounds discussion post opened, perhaps. I certainly got the itch to try and crack automated greyhound trading after this thread, so it's at least achieved that.
Never think
Abraquay

Are they still using meat / pork pies to slow the greyhounds down ?
Just been reading a topic from a few years ago.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9842
oscar123

If you were inspired by this thread to give automated greyhound trading a go,and things didn't go very well for you, it must leave a bit of a bad taste to know that the results were being faked using practise mode.

Reading back through the thread, the author does make numerous mentions about how well he is doing, no mention of practise mode then. Inspired, or not, it does also show that you also need to exercise some caution when reading about what others are doing when trading. I know I was taken in by all this, I'm sure others were too.
stu410

In this category, a king, masters recognize others lie...''cybernet69''
Euler

It was actually this thread: -

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11654

That really kicked off the automated Greyhound discussion.
Sovereign

stu410 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Yes, there's some irony in the fact that one of the OP's critics on here (and I am not defending him) is someone who was called out for the very same antics in a thread three down from this one on this very forum.

Again, to be pitied, really.
cybernet69

Sovereign wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 pm
stu410 wrote:
Yes, there's some irony in the fact that one of the OP's critics on here (and I am not defending him) is someone who was called out for the very same antics in a thread three down from this one on this very forum.

Am I being accused of something ?
welshboy06

Sovereign wrote:
stu410 wrote:

I must've missed this? Link?
stu410

cybernet69 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:23 pm
Sovereign wrote:
stu410 wrote:

Am I being accused of something ?
No, to blame, get inspired

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”