Tour de France 2107

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Abraquay

cracking stage today 24km descent, nice
ruthlessimon

The tactics are fascinating, could be Landa in yellow. Gripping with 35k still to go :)
sionascaig

Quintana.png
Some volatility on Quintana )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ruthlessimon wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:33 pm
The tactics are fascinating, could be Landa in yellow. Gripping with 35k still to go :)
If he does it'll be another achievement for sky, i cant remember a time when 3 different riders from the same team have been in yellow during the same tour (at least not in recent times)
Abraquay

Any cyclists out there ? Get yourself to Majorca around March, April time. Good time to go if you hit nice weather and not too hot. Had the best years of my life out there. So relaxed compared with over here. Different way of life. Now i'm stuck on 12 hour shifts with fixed holidays. Lovely up in the mountains Soller,Valldemossa. Have a nice coffee or two with cycling friends. Back to hotel stroll along the beach for a beer or two and sangria.
Meet up with cyclists from other countries.
Bluesky

Abraquay wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:00 am
Any cyclists out there ?
I used to do a fair bit, got lazy and just ride motor bikes now.
Abraquay wrote:
Get yourself to Majorca around March, April time. Good time to go if you hit nice weather and not too hot. Had the best years of my life out there. So relaxed compared with over here. Different way of life.
Certainly sounds Fantastic, when I had the health and fitness I did not have the time or money to do it. Now I have the time and money but not the fitness, I guess no one gets everything they want do they.
ruthlessimon

I'm tired just watching Froome catch back on! Killa effort & a top champ, especially with all the booing & hate from the French!!!
ruthlessimon

Abraquay wrote:
Any cyclists out there ? Get yourself to Majorca around March
..or get yourself on Zwift #BAchaingang
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ruthlessimon

Loved watching Sky destroy the peloton as they hit the crosswinds (& dropping Martin) in the last few km's. Im sure there was a trade opportunity anticipating it. The tactics & science of racing is incredibly interesting! Just a shame the liquidity is so bad!!!
ruthlessimon

Well done Froomey!! Those Frenchies are sooooo anti-british, unbelievable the amount of booing.. :x I reckon it drove him on, so unlucky not to catch Bardet!

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”