Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Coups90 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 pm
Hey!

Is there a way to alter this to do LAY CURRENT SCORE @ HT? I know you can just change the minutes of the bet but what if the current score isnt the favourite as this rule assumes?

Regards,

Liam
There is no easy way of doing it for the reason you outlined above, what you could do is lay the current unders market, so if it was 1-2 at HT lay under 3.5
You'll find which ever unders is next will usually be in given range at HT so you would lay if >1.5 & <1.8 (thats just an example, you would need to check what ranges they are likely to fall in)
jonnyg

mariustudor wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm
Hi,

Can somebody to help me with a file for automatic bot please?

Conditions or signals
1.before KO, favorite to have a maximum of 1.8 for winning
2. In 75 minutes he was equal
3. we have 4.30 ​​minute intervals starting with 75 minutesfrom started for lay the draw, if at the first entry is less than or equal to 1.6(lay the draw)
4. back all as soon as the market reopens after the first goal
5. Any further suggestion is welcome
A second file with
The same setting just that instead of laying the draw, let lay the dog if in the 75th minute the dog drives with a maximum goal
Thanks in advance and remain grateful (being a novice in angel bet and English is not my strong point :(
have a look at games that produce early goals in terms of expectation of a goal 80 plus
jonnyg

premier league 08-09- 16-17 in games where away team opened the scoring in 0-20 minutes time band

Goal 80+ 42% 46% 45% 50% 33% 46% 44% 38% 38%
jonnyg

games in a league where the away team opened the scoring in 0-20 minutes time band and the % that produced a goal(s) 80 + minutes 2016-2017

Championship 44%

Brazil Serie B 2016 43%

England National League / Sweden Allsvenskan 2016 42%

La LIGA 40%

Ligue 2 39%
Ligue 1 / Premier League / SERIE A 38%
Bundesliga / SERIE B / JAPAN J 2016 37%
RUSSIAN 1ST 36%

Spain Segunda/ Iceland Urvalsdeild 2016 35%

League 1 33%
League 2 32%
Bundesliga 2 31%

Finland Veikkausliiga/ Sweden SUPERETTAN 2016 27%
Dinkydid1

:)
Could someone help me with this bot I do like to try by myself but not always sure how to do things
1 I would like to lay the draw before K.O (up to a max of 6.5)
2 after 20mins if no score I would like to back the away team if odds are a min of 5.00 and a maximum of 10.00
If the away team score first them green up
If the home team score first then back the draw at odds say 20 ticks above lay bet this I think this would minimise loss I think

I think this would work but as a newbie trying to find his feet I would appreciate any help or comments
Thanks for help and comments in anticipation
:) :)
Dallas

Dinkydid1 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:25 am
:)
Could someone help me with this bot I do like to try by myself but not always sure how to do things
1 I would like to lay the draw before K.O (up to a max of 6.5)
2 after 20mins if no score I would like to back the away team if odds are a min of 5.00 and a maximum of 10.00
If the home team score first then back the draw at odds say 20 ticks above lay bet this I think this would minimise loss I think

I think this would work but as a newbie trying to find his feet I would appreciate any help or comments
Thanks for help and comments in anticipation
:) :)
I'de start with the 'Lay the Draw' Bot
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 50&t=11309

and add a fixed odds condition
Selections Lay Price is Less than 6.6

then copy the contents of the 'signal goals' rules from this file to it
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 50&t=12490

You would then need to ad the following rules (by clicking green plus icon)

Rule Type 'Place Lay Bet'
Armed at 00:20:00
Till (whatever you want)
Applied to Betfair Row Index 2

Conditions

Signal Set Condition
Signal named 'goal' is NOT Set with a Value

Fixed odds Condition
Selections Last Traded Price is Greater than 5.0

Fixed odds Condition
Selections Last Traded Price is Less than 10.0

For the following part i assume you mean your just wanting to exit the trade when a goal is scored (green up for a profit or loss)?

If so then the existing green up rule that was already part of the 'Lay the Draw' automation file will do this for you - you will just have to edit it by clicking into it and going onto the signal tab and choose
Set Signal on Market
(give it any name you want)

then go back to your 'Signal goals rule' and add the following condition
Signal Set
The Signal name (whatever you just called it is NOT set with a value

Thats basically telling the lay bet on away team not to trigger if you have already greened up due to a goal in 1st 20 mins

and thats it :)
Niko

Blimey Dallas :?
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:52 am
Blimey Dallas :?
That was exactly my thought as i got to the end of typing :lol:
Dinkydid1

:) Thank you Thank you Dallas

cor that will keep be busy for a while
Coups90

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:43 am
Coups90 wrote:
Hey!

Is there a way to alter this to do LAY CURRENT SCORE @ HT? I know you can just change the minutes of the bet but what if the current score isnt the favourite as this rule assumes?

Regards,

Liam
There is no easy way of doing it for the reason you outlined above, what you could do is lay the current unders market, so if it was 1-2 at HT lay under 3.5
You'll find which ever unders is next will usually be in given range at HT so you would lay if >1.5 & <1.8 (thats just an example, you would need to check what ranges they are likely to fall in)
I am not sure what you mean - If it was 1-2 at HT and I wanted to lay the Under 3.5 market - how would the bot know to lay that market? I understand setting signals for goals but how does it know what market? is there any way you can maybe walk me through it? Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards, LIam
Dallas

Coups90 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:09 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:43 am
Coups90 wrote:
Hey!

Regards,

Liam
I am not sure what you mean - If it was 1-2 at HT and I wanted to lay the Under 3.5 market - how would the bot know to lay that market? I understand setting signals for goals but how does it know what market? is there any way you can maybe walk me through it? Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards, LIam
If you have the all the O/U for each market 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 etc added to guardian and the bot applied to them all only one will sit in the range of odds (as detailed above
So if it was 1-2 at HT 0.5, 1.5 & 2.5 would all have lay prices of 1000 or just less, O/U4.5 may have lay odds of 2.8+. 5.5, 6.5 etc even higher leaving just 3.5 with lay odds between 1.5 & 1.8 (or even just lay odds below 1.8 therefore its the only market the rule can trigger on.

Of course that range is just and example but check the HT score for several matches against the lay odds of the next O/U markets and you'll find the approx odds they land near
jonnyg

Bahia
20 : 00
Sport Recife View events More info
0 - 1
18' Everton Felipe
Rodrigão 59'
1 - 1
1 - 2
65' Ronaldo Alves
1 - 3
90' R. Lenis :mrgreen:
Lester239

Dallas could this bot be modified so bot not only fired when teams drawing at 75 mins. But also original Fav say losing 0-1,1-2. (So laying current correct score) How would you be able to do this.?. Thanks in advance
vladilyich

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 am
This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on in-play soccer markets.

The bot will lay the draw the current score (in the correct score market) around the 80min mark, it will place a lay bet for a £2.50 liability then once matched it will repeat this every 2.5mins until either 4 lays have been placed or there has been a goal.

The later a goal is scored the better as this will mean more lays have been placed so your profit will be greater, should there be no goal for either team the maximum loss you can incur is -£10 (4x£2.50).

It will ignore score lines where at least one team has scored 4 or more goals as these are all covered by the ‘Any Other Home Win’, ‘Any Other Away Win’ & ‘Any Other Draw’. It does this by setting a signal on the Betfair Rows these markets always appear in (Rows 17, 18 & 19) at half time and used these signals to exclude trades from these rows later in the game.

To use the file just click on the file attachment named; Lay the Current Correct Score.Baf below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake sizes etc can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
Its helpful to also ignore any scoreline with a 2 goal gap or more,particularly 2-0,0-2.
Dallas

Lester239 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:13 pm
Dallas could this bot be modified so bot not only fired when teams drawing at 75 mins. But also original Fav say losing 0-1,1-2. (So laying current correct score) How would you be able to do this.?. Thanks in advance
It already does lay the current correct score as it is

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”