Betfair cash race

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
spreadbetting

I was replying to Xitan, Peter, gave me some message about being closed but once I'd opted in it all showed up fine.

I'd upped my PC churning during the last one looking for new angles so guess that's why I hit the targets on the last one. Wish I'd kept note of what the targets were as they seem to have hiked them up massively. I'm certainly not going to take risks just to hit a £200 target for their benefit.
PeterLe

spreadbetting wrote:I was replying to Xitan
Whoops Sorry SB...I should have read the full post.. :D
Euler

Unfortunately the Cash Race is currently unavailable in the country where your account is registered and/or because you have joined Betfair after the 19/05/2016.
:lol:
xitian

Looks like they've updated their exclusions!
PPBF employees and Premium Account holders are unable to take part in the Cash Race.
What do Betfair employees and PC payers have in common?

They both work for Betfair. :lol:
LeTiss

xitian wrote:What do Betfair employees and PC payers have in common?

They both work for Betfair. :lol:
:lol: You're right there pal, that's for sure
Euler

It's quite cynical to add that clause in, not unexpected but surely all us hard working employees deserve a bit of a break!
Dallas

Latest cash race underway as of 28th July https://cashrace.betfair.com
Euler

Terms and conditions apply: -
Unfortunately the Cash Race is currently unavailable in the country where your account is registered and/or because you have joined Betfair after the 28/07/2016. Customers who self-exclude or have taken a Betfair Holiday at anytime in the month prior to the Cash Race commencing will not be able to take part in the Cash Race. Customers who close and reopen their accounts 60 days prior to the Cash Race starting will be unable to join the Euros Cash Race. Paddy Power/Betfair employees and Premium Account holders are unable to take part in the Cash Race.
jimibt

Euler wrote:Terms and conditions apply: -
Unfortunately the Cash Race is currently unavailable in the country where your account is registered and/or because you have joined Betfair after the 28/07/2016. Customers who self-exclude or have taken a Betfair Holiday at anytime in the month prior to the Cash Race commencing will not be able to take part in the Cash Race. Customers who close and reopen their accounts 60 days prior to the Cash Race starting will be unable to join the Euros Cash Race. Paddy Power/Betfair employees and Premium Account holders are unable to take part in the Cash Race.
phew, that means it's just me in the race then :D. in all honesty tho, what a terrible advert - all those exclusions. would love to sit in on some of these betfair/paddy marketing meetings, i imagine the exchange pioneers vs the luddites makes for an interesting folio note!
spreadbetting

I'm 49% thru my second target on the current cash race, have they lowered the limits or something I never usually hit the first one let alone the second with 12 days left.
xitian

I'm confused. Aren't you a PC payer then, spreadbetting?
spreadbetting

Yep I'm in the 40% band, xitian. Can you not enter then?
xitian

I'm 40% as well, and haven't been able to enter the last couple since they updated their terms to exclude Premium Accounts. Weird that you're still qualifying. Somehow you've got through the net! Best take advantage while you can!
spreadbetting

I can log in let's just hope I get paid out :)

Do you get a message entering the Cash Race link then? Maybe my account just isn't considered premium, I know I've never been given any freebies or an account manager ever since I went onto the higher rate. Do you have an assigned account manager?
xitian

I can log in, but then it just says "unfortunately it's unavailable to blah, blah, blah".

Yeah, I've an account manager since they started with that. Haven't spoken to him in years though.

Return to “Betfair exchange”