Pre-Race Data Collection on Fav During Final 5 Mins

Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 pm
I see what you mean regarding using it as a data collection program bit I've been using the program to larger stakes on certain races to great effect it's only the close favs that catch me out so was hoping for a solution.
I noticed on another thread you said I could apply a "fix the order " rule I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this?
Ok in that case have a look at the rule i linking to in my last post and that will show the settings need to identify if the 2nd fav is close in price to the fav.

The 'fix order of market' is a rule type you can add so that when it triggers from that point on it doesn't matter what happens with the prices your other rule will remember the order.
ie, if you had this set to trigger at the start of a race and had a rule that scalps the 2nd fav it would continue to target the same horse no matter how its price moved in-running as the rule would always reference this horse as 2nd fav
redbasil

Thankyou very much for your time as always Dallas
redbasil

Hi Dallas been looking around the site but can't find an answer! Is it possible to run 2 different automations on the same races?
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:01 pm
Hi Dallas been looking around the site but can't find an answer! Is it possible to run 2 different automations on the same races?
Its only possible to run one automation file per market but that file can contain multiple rules/strategies
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11857
redbasil

Hi Dallas sorry I thought I'd sent the text of thanks but still in draft... also I wanted to ask is it possible to add a rule/condition that the fav also has to be in row 1?
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 pm
Hi Dallas sorry I thought I'd sent the text of thanks but still in draft... also I wanted to ask is it possible to add a rule/condition that the fav also has to be in row 1?
Yes, you would add a 'Set/modify signal' applied to row 1 rule and on the signal tab use 'set a signal' on selection (give it any name you want)

Then on your main back rule add a condition
'Signal Set Condition'
Is Signal named (whatever you called it above)
on selection
Set with a value
redbasil

Thankyou Dallas your time is very much appreciated
redbasil

Hi again Dallas I'm not entirely sure how to set a price range for a selection? for example under 4.0 Cheers
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:36 am
Hi again Dallas I'm not entirely sure how to set a price range for a selection? for example under 4.0 Cheers
It just needs a 'fixed odds cond' adding with
selections last traded price
is less than 4.0

If you add another fixed odds condition you can create a range
redbasil

Was looking at that just wasn't sure it was correct.. yet again many thanks Dallas.
redbasil

Hi Dallas this is further to a question I asked on another thread about volume pre race. Is there a condition where you can ask there to be a certain amount of money on the race before the bet will trigger. For example only execute if there is 50k the market. Cheers
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:50 pm
Hi Dallas this is further to a question I asked on another thread about volume pre race. Is there a condition where you can ask there to be a certain amount of money on the race before the bet will trigger. For example only execute if there is 50k the market. Cheers
Yes the 'Volume Condition'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/vol ... 3D&mw=MzIw
redbasil

Thanks yet again Dallas your responses are amazingly quick. Cheers as always
redbasil

Me yet again Dallas... is their a stop loss or profit option I can use if the price either hits a high I don't want or low I want?
Dallas

redbasil wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am
Me yet again Dallas... is their a stop loss or profit option I can use if the price either hits a high I don't want or low I want?
Yes see this thread for details
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”