At the begining : triggers & rearming

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
KISS

Hi all,
First post but expect its a common query;

Literally 1 trigger rearmed after 5 secs means to me that an order was sent into the market at a specified time (trigger1) and another will go in after 5 secs if original order not matched ....or am I wrong?

If I want sys to follow that logic what/where do I input such instructions

Also what happens to an unmatched order if another order goes into the market , if I do not control that by situation, with say 1 trigger , rearm after 5 secs then (thus firing in an order ever 5 secs until 1 selection achieved) what / where does that/ those fields exist?

I know there are videos and I have spent several hours reviewing them but even with an ERP background, this dummy is struggling ATM to achieve desired path of a simple rule ; one horse selection , vison lay fav to loose send 1 order every 5 secs until 1 selection achieved then kill all unmatched orders.

Anyone's advise will be appreciated , from down under
Dallas

1 trigger means it will trigger just one time (regardless of the rearm time used)

If you want it to keep triggering until a bet or a number of bets are matched then first increase these triggers, on the parameters tab you can use fill/kill (in conjunction with your rearm time )to ensure no more than one is in the market at the same time.
ie rearm every 7 secs and use fill/kill 6 secs which means the previous bet will be gone by the time the next is triggered.

To stop it once a bet or X number of bets are matched use the following condition
number of matched bets condition
is equal 0

(that basically means only allow it to trigger if there is 0 matched bets - as soon as 1 is matched this condition can no longer be met therefore no more trigger)
KISS

;)
Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 am
1 trigger means it will trigger just one time (regardless of the rearm time used)

If you want it to keep triggering until a bet or a number of bets are matched then first increase these triggers, on the parameters tab you can use fill/kill (in conjunction with your rearm time )to ensure no more than one is in the market at the same time.
ie rearm every 7 secs and use fill/kill 6 secs which means the previous bet will be gone by the time the next is triggered.

To stop it once a bet or X number of bets are matched use the following condition
number of matched bets condition
is equal 0

(that basically means only allow it to trigger if there is 0 matched bets - as soon as 1 is matched this condition can no longer be met therefore no more trigger)
Thanks Dallas
That advised cleared up a few things and I have signed on for a year
Cheers ;)
cmuddle

Can one use rearming under 1 sec in horse running in play?

If I put for example rearming every 0.5 sec and fill/kill every 0.3 sec will that work?
Of course I know that the refresh rate has to be 200 ms in this case.

Sometimes the bets don't get matched and in this case it would be useful for the trigger to move on to the next bet as fast as possible.
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm
Can one use rearming under 1 sec in horse running in play?

If I put for example rearming every 0.5 sec and fill/kill every 0.3 sec will that work?
Of course I know that the refresh rate has to be 200 ms in this case.

Sometimes the bets don't get matched and in this case it would be useful for the trigger to move on to the next bet as fast as possible.
Quickest rearm is 1 second, and its recommended you use no less than 0.5 secs for your Fill or kill

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”