Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

iangrant230

okay, nothing comes up when i click that tab, i would like to know for future reference as i am trying a few different bots at the minute, thanks
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:51 pm

It can be added on the parameters tab (under global settings) but it's not something I would recommend using in-play especially at these odds when the price can fly out in the blink of an eye
iangrant230 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 am
okay, nothing comes up when i click that tab, i would like to know for future reference as i am trying a few different bots at the minute, thanks
What are you seeing on that tab?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cmuddle

Hi Dallas,

how can I add these conditions:

back any horse at 1.50 when the LTP of the horse was at 1.61 with a stop loss when the LTP is above 3.

Just an example.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Hi Dallas,

back any horse at 1.50 when the LTP of the horse was at 1.61 with a stop loss when the LTP is above 3.

Just an example.

Thanks
back any horse at 1.50
that part is done on the parameters tab using the 'Place at'

when LTP was 1.61
this part is done on the conditions tab be editing the existing 'fixed odds condition'

a stop loss when the LTP is above 3.
I wouldn't advise using a stop loss with this type of bots , if a runner is beat there odds will fly out so fast it wont get matched most times (but will if its just a temp spike). If you do want to try one i would suggest adding a 'green up' rule as that can be made to trigger multiple times rather than use an actual stop loss as that will only trigger once
cmuddle

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:47 pm
cmuddle wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Hi Dallas,

Just an example.

Thanks
back any horse at 1.50
that part is done on the parameters tab using the 'Place at'

when LTP was 1.61
this part is done on the conditions tab be editing the existing 'fixed odds condition'

a stop loss when the LTP is above 3.
I wouldn't advise using a stop loss with this type of bots , if a runner is beat there odds will fly out so fast it wont get matched most times (but will if its just a temp spike). If you do want to try one i would suggest adding a 'green up' rule as that can be made to trigger multiple times rather than use an actual stop loss as that will only trigger once

sounds right about the stop loss, but don't quite understand the last part about the "green up", what will it do exactly?
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 pm

sounds right about the stop loss, but don't quite understand the last part about the "green up", what will it do exactly?
'Green up' is the term for spreading the current profit or loss equally across all selections
cmuddle

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:46 pm
cmuddle wrote:

'Green up' is the term for spreading the current profit or loss equally across all selections
How do I set it up now?
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:46 pm
cmuddle wrote:

How do I set it up now?
Add a 'Close trade on selection with greening' rule
Applied to 'ANY' selection
Trigger 3 times
Rearm 3 secs

and add the following two conditions;

Number of place bets triggered
on selection
is greater than 0

Fixed odds condition
Back price
is greater than 3.0
durango

Hi Dallas

Is it possible to add a rule so that the horse at 1.2 is only backed if there are no other horses with odds of less than say 3.00 ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Hi Dallas

Is it possible to add a rule so that the horse at 1.2 is only backed if there are no other horses with odds of less than say 3.00 ?
Yes just add the following condition to the back bet rule

'Fixed odds condition'
Nominated; By Position Sorted in order of Betfair favouritism 2
Last traded price is greater than 3.0
durango

Many Thanks
durango

Is there any way to stop the bot from placing the bet at a higher price ie not waiting for it to hit 1.3 ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:11 pm
Is there any way to stop the bot from placing the bet at a higher price ie not waiting for it to hit 1.3 ?
Yes everything is fully editable to however you want it, just enter the odds you want to place it at on the parameters tab, and on the fixed odds condition change the odds at which its triggered
durango

many Thanks
Crazyskier

Hi all - long time!!

Just thought I'd say hi as I've been really busy with work over the summer and haven't had much time to reply to messages. Suffice to say my 'ol faithful is still chugging away stealing pennies for me, though always for low stakes.
https://imgur.com/LZXdRSU
I do have a question please for Dallas or Peter or anyone else that knows - are Betfair still charging for going over 1000 transactions in any given hour? Also how to attach images now?

Cheers

CS

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”