American Football in other markets?

Any markets not covered in the other boards
breakbacktennis

Just wondered if it would be possible to have an American football/NFL board for those late sunday nights. Becoming more popular each year and would love to see what teams fellow traders have adopted on this forum, Go Cardinals!!!
MemphisFlash

I've been a Cowboys fan sine the mid 80's mainly due to the title credits of "Dallas".
That was the first team i knew about.
max_usted

breakbacktennis wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:33 pm
Just wondered if it would be possible to have an American football/NFL board for those late sunday nights. Becoming more popular each year and would love to see what teams fellow traders have adopted on this forum, Go Cardinals!!!
Seconded!

On teams, currently Oakland Raiders but Jaguars if they move over to the UK (fingers crossed).
breakbacktennis

Oh no, cowboys fan :( , something always niggled me with the cowboys with them being 'America's team' but cud go very deep this year! Definetely ones to watch, not so much when they beat the cardinals monday :cry:
breakbacktennis

max_usted wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:00 pm
breakbacktennis wrote:
Seconded!

On teams, currently Oakland Raiders but Jaguars if they move over to the UK (fingers crossed).
As much as I would love to see the 'London Jaguars' i just cant see it happening. Iv always wondered what would happen to the draft system if the game went international. Suppose theyve had one international player drafted already so maybe could be a matter of time.
max_usted

breakbacktennis wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:43 pm
max_usted wrote:
breakbacktennis wrote:
Seconded!

As much as I would love to see the 'London Jaguars' i just cant see it happening. Iv always wondered what would happen to the draft system if the game went international. Suppose theyve had one international player drafted already so maybe could be a matter of time.
Clearly the franchise owners are strongly in favour of the move, as I understand it, it's just a case of every NFL team doing a London leg (not all have played in London so far), and then more definite steps can be taken.
breakbacktennis

max_usted wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:47 pm
breakbacktennis wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:43 pm
max_usted wrote:

Seconded!

Clearly the franchise owners are strongly in favour of the move, as I understand it, it's just a case of every NFL team doing a London leg (not all have played in London so far), and then more definite steps can be taken.
Travelling not a concern considering the flight time when east plays west and vice versa, will be interesting going forward, the London Feral Pidgeons rolls of the tongue :)
ruthlessimon

"Did someone say nfl?"

breakbacktennis

:shock: ;) ... 'You wanna play centre?'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RentonT

I'm a big cowboys fan here too! Love my man Dak Prescott!!! Last season was great, just got done by that swine Aaron Rodgers :evil:
Dublin_Flyer

Raiders initially due to the LA/rap music connections :lol: More recently Cardinals as I was at one of their games a couple of years ago, saw the Pat Tillman statue and all that. Just prefer watching any of the throwing teams these days really.
NFL Redzone is my fav for watching it on, not sure if it's on sky channels, I get it on crichd or firstrowsports websites, but I've a looooad of filters to block the ads!
RentonT

I believe channel 121 sky sports mix show redzone.
RentonT

you can get a week free trial for nfl game pass, really good quality video
gazuty

Steelers for me.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”