Trading is about to Change

A place to discuss anything.
LeTiss

Yantraman wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 pm
...the option to trade 2 exchanges from the same window/interface?
That would be a definite game changer. I'm not sure that would even be logistically possible though
MemphisFlash

is it that we are now going to be able to trade with bet angel on our phones
Euler

Yantraman wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 pm
...the option to trade 2 exchanges from the same window/interface?
Betfair has banned us from implementing that, unfortunately.
LeTiss

In all fairness to BF Peter, you wouldn't expect anything else. I'm sure you wouldn't like your customers finding easier ways to interact with your rival software companies
Dallas

This thread (peoples interest) is turning into a great analogy of how an actual market works!

If you could chart it then so far it would of began as fairly quiet and flat then following a bit of speculation from a few users the interest begins to grow, that in turn attracts more users who fuel things further with more added speculation causing interest to start rising sharper than ever as more and more jump in. It inevitably then reaches a peak as all the initial excitement begins to settle down and with nothing new to keep pushing it up now comes the start of a reversal/retracement as the first signs of ppl losing interest begin to creep in. The question now is does this reversal continue as further disinterest comes in from others or will further renewed speculation arrive and/or new outside info to spark a continued rise??

And like most regular markets im sure they will also be a few conspiracy theorist out there who believe that how ever it ends up it will be as the result of manipulation by the ‘bigger players’! ;)
gsa

Nice and true writing Dallas! 8-)
Dinkydid1

You can guarantee it will benefit the few :D LOL
convoysur-2

im pretty sure its the GPS in the horses saddlebags .there already doing it with football .(not in there bags) there shirts,well maybe its shorts,there aways giving shirts away and swapping them and stuff like that .,
LinusP

convoysur-2 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:45 pm
im pretty sure its the GPS in the horses saddlebags .there already doing it with football .(not in there bags) there shirts,well maybe its shorts,there aways giving shirts away and swapping them and stuff like that .,
Unless the subscription price is going to have a zero added to it I doubt it.
weemac

Oooohh, I just love a quiz.

Blockchain exchange.
mcgoo

I have decided that it is an AI based ego-aware plug-in that doesn't allow bad trades to be placed without 3 confirmation clicks :geek:
bmz4

For me the only major change would be trading platform to other exchanges than Betfair and Betdaq - like Matchbook. Because of Betfairs greediness and Betdaq blocking Finland has caused my ten year career of profession of trading and gambling is pretty much done.
jimibt

bmz4 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:00 am
For me the only major change would be trading platform to other exchanges than Betfair and Betdaq - like Matchbook. Because of Betfairs greediness and Betdaq blocking Finland has caused my ten year career of profession of trading and gambling is pretty much done.
unless there's a good reason not to, you should get a UK located VPS for anywhere between £15 and £50 per month, depending on your requirement!!
bmz4

jimibt wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:10 am
bmz4 wrote:
unless there's a good reason not to, you should get a UK located VPS for anywhere between £15 and £50 per month, depending on your requirement!!
I have certainly thought how i could still use Betdaq. What would that VPS help? I am still living in Finland. They blocked Finland (and many other countries) couple years ago. Should i open new account in Betdaq and lie all my personal details. And counterfeit all documents they are asking.
ShaunWhite

bmz4 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:15 am
jimibt wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:10 am
bmz4 wrote:
I have certainly thought how i could still use Betdaq. What would that VPS help? I am still living in Finland. They blocked Finland (and many other countries) couple years ago. Should i open new account in Betdaq and lie all my personal details. And counterfeit all documents they are asking.
The VPS would help because your trading IP address will be in the UK.
Do you have any family or friends in the UK who will allow you to use an account/bank opened in their name?

Return to “General discussion”