Quad monitor advice needed.

marksmeets302

A very practical tip: pay attention to the position of the buttons on the screens. I bought a couple that had their buttons on the bottom. Because of this the top two monitors have to be slightly in front of the bottom ones. It looks butt ugly.
JimmyGG

Gary Cowlam how does display fusion differ from windows 10 split screen?
I’m new to windows coming from Mac
garycowlam

The display fusion means you can split the screen however you want, you can set it to 40 mini monitors if you really wanted to.
The way I use display fusion is I have different screen set ups for different sports I trade.

The windows functionality just lets you snap the screen into 2 or 4 but it's not flexible at all.
JimmyGG

Thanks garycowlam I had a play about with it in the last few days and it definitely looks like something I will use going forward, I also like your tip of using a curved tv instead of monitors but they are hard to get hold of in a reasonable size anymore.
My existing 22” monitors (3 off) take up almost as much room as my Samsung 50” tv in my lounge though and my eyes aren’t getting any better as I get older so I’ll probably go for a 49” curved screen.
garycowlam

Yeah make sure its 4k and you won't have any issues. You'll have to tinker with the settings to get it perfect. I wouldn't go back to having multiple monitors anymore.

Return to “Technology”