Bet Angel v1.49.0 - Possible issues

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ShaunWhite

The market name in the Servant Manager Activity tab doesn't change when I switch between markets but the content below it does seem to relate to the current market?
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

When I switch between markets, the serfs I'd started, appear to be stopped (they are moved to the archive section).

How do I make my serfs persist on market A when I switch to view market B? Especially, is the safety serf still running if I'm not viewing a market I'd previously viewed? There's an option to Stop all on ALL markets so I must be missing the trick.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:37 am
When I switch between markets, the serfs I'd started, appear to be stopped (they are moved to the archive section).

How do I make my serfs persist on market A when I switch to view market B? Especially, is the safety serf still running if I'm not viewing a market I'd previously viewed? There's an option to Stop all on ALL markets so I must be missing the trick.
Servant are designed to stop when changing markets so there is no chance of them triggering in the back ground without a users knowledge, you can spawn a 2nd market to a new ladder window which will allow them to be uses on a 2nd market in view.

The safety servant is the only one that can start automatically as you switch to a new market but it will also stop once you navigate away.

Anything you want to run in the back ground is a job for guardian
ShaunWhite

Thanks.

I didn't realise servants only helped with the market you're looking at rather than giving them a market to handle.
BlackHat Betting

Also when you scroll over the servant a pop up summary thing shows and then follows your mouse around... you then have to right click the servant again.... very annoying
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

No it'd be a bit dangerous to let them loose on a market hidden in the background somewhere... that task is best left to Guardian Automation.
You can though spawn multiple ladders (using the usual right click options from market selection / watch list / Guardian) and each ladder can be running Servants. The Servant(s) on a given ladder will stop when you close it - again to stop something unexpected happening behind your back.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

BlackHat Betting wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:53 pm
Also when you scroll over the servant a pop up summary thing shows and then follows your mouse around.
A couple of people are noticing this... tooltips are supposed to hide when you move off the Servant Manager icon or off any of the red/green/amber circles, so we'd like to nail that bug. Let me know which version of Windows you are using and if it always happens or if there is any pattern to the behaviour.
BlackHat Betting

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:56 pm
BlackHat Betting wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:53 pm
Also when you scroll over the servant a pop up summary thing shows and then follows your mouse around.
A couple of people are noticing this... tooltips are supposed to hide when you move off the Servant Manager icon or off any of the red/green/amber circles, so we'd like to nail that bug. Let me know which version of Windows you are using and if it always happens or if there is any pattern to the behaviour.
I am on windows 10 and it happens every time you hover over it
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

BlackHat Betting wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:24 pm
OK - it was tested the most on Windows 10 and it only ever occurred once. Could be a tricky one to sort out.

Just to be clear, are we only talking about the tooltip for the Servant Manager button (the bell boy icon) next to the soccer icon?
If you start a Servant, are the tooltips on the coloured circle icons (that appear on the one-click / ladder / Servant Manager screen) clearing properly?

Have you started Bet Angel loading an existing saved layout & settings profile? If so, please could you see if the issue still occurs if you start Bet Angel with <factory default> profiles selected in the login screen?
ShaunWhite

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:54 pm
The Servant(s) on a given ladder will stop when you close it - again to stop something unexpected happening behind your back.
To be fair it just stops something expected from happening rather than the unexpected. A servant watch list would solve your concerns about knowing what's running.

If I stay on a market, do servants assigned to selections not currently shown on the ladder still function? Seems to be no different if they do.

Anyway, it is what it is and it ain't what it ain't.
powlesy2000

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:38 pm
BlackHat Betting wrote:
OK - it was tested the most on Windows 10 and it only ever occurred once. Could be a tricky one to sort out.

Just to be clear, are we only talking about the tooltip for the Servant Manager button (the bell boy icon) next to the soccer icon?
If you start a Servant, are the tooltips on the coloured circle icons (that appear on the one-click / ladder / Servant Manager screen) clearing properly?

Have you started Bet Angel loading an existing saved layout & settings profile? If so, please could you see if the issue still occurs if you start Bet Angel with <factory default> profiles selected in the login screen?
Its the yellow "show servant manager" box that pops up. I'm also on windows 10. Just tried it on factory default settings and it's fine so only a problem on exisitng saved settings for me.
mcgoo

I turned off streaming( not for any reason other than just for a setting to change) then saved the settings. Went back in turned streaming on-saved settings- and bam all good :) (re the floating tool-tip)

I am seeing one curious issue though.I keep scratching my brain to see if I have missed something obvious. I noticed that with restrict refresh ticked I was still seeing Guardian cycle through all the markets-even hours off from jump(last update times changing). I especially know this as when I tried the new Always Armed feature on one of my rules it made bets a couple hours ahead of time as the volume condition was true ( I was able to cash out on BF for profit though-maybe this should be a strategy lol..anyway).I assumed that a restrict refresh setting of 300 secs out would prevent bets being made this early but stand to be corrected. I couldn't see the bets in Guardian or on the One-Click screen so had to check on the Betfair screen/site (this is probably due to the refresh cycles and missing the matched bet but that's a guess) This also happens regardless of whether I restrict the rules file to bet from 3 mins out-still not seeing matched bets and bets not closing out. I tried various re-installs of BA but still had the issue, so rather than faffing around with profiles and settings I re-installed the OS (windows server 2012) -the joys of cloud. The really curious part was when I re-installed BA with fresh settings etc-I am still seeing the issue. My test box (running windows 8.1 BA ver 1.49) doesn't have this issue-neither does another server running 2012 (BA version 1.48).Is anyone else seeing this or am I being dumb?Thanks

Update: Re-imaged server with 2008-same issue.Re-imaged 2012.Resolved. :ugeek: :? Strange day
broadsword

According to Euler there has been another drop of 1.49 recently, download it again, that fixes the tooltip issue.
I can confirm the this has fixed the issue, see post below

viewtopic.php?p=137491#p137491
Thanks
Russ
BlackHat Betting

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:38 pm
BlackHat Betting wrote:

OK will try that and report back :D
to75ne

can the position of the alerts that the servants generate be made to be user definable?
currently they appear bang in the centre of the screen, making them more of an hinderance than an aid. i assume they are meant to be of use and not a problem, they are causing a problem in the current place they are positioned.

Return to “Support”