New version of Bet Angel v1.49.0

Korattt

eddy4005 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:52 am
Hi can somebody tell me how to stop servant switching off when i change markets please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eddy4005

Thanks Dallas one other question the 3 best price rule that you use in demo is that your own tool or is it available on here.
Dallas

eddy4005 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:31 pm
Thanks Dallas one other question the 3 best price rule that you use in demo is that your own tool or is it available on here.
I assume you mean Peters video demo?
If so i've recreated that and added to the servants shared files section so is available for download
viewforum.php?f=58
ChrisF

Hi

Could you please check that the sort favourite is working correctly, I think there's a bug there and cost me. I set the fav 5minutes out until the end of the race, the previous version worked ok but this version does not and it fired for every selection not just the set fav. when in play.

Chris
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Not aware of any issues with that, but if you send your Automation file to us in support, we'll take a look.

Edit: just tested the fav sorting on that last race both using 'Fix the Order of Market Selections' and without - worked as expected in both cases, so we'll wait to see your Automation Rules file.
ShaunWhite

Minor cosmetic bug:

Guardian: When defining a price dependant cancel, if you set the price parameter to 1000, then when you leave that field, it redisplays the price parameter in ### format and shows as 100.

Go back to edit and it, and correctly shows 1000.

Show be a nice quick win for whoever's doing the fixes.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Which version of Windows are you using? Looks ok here on this Windows 10 test PC..... could you upload an image so that we can see how the fonts compare to this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Untitled1.png
Untitled.png
ShaunWhite

Win7 Pro, ClearType, 'Smaller' fonts in Control Panel, 1920x1080

Obviously not a big deal, just one for the bottom end of the list.
ShaunWhite

Quick question: Do servant rules need to be defined as 'Applies to any selection' ?
gutuami

I had a strange issue today. For some reason it stopped placing bets. I had to use the second instance running in background to trade the last at Down Royal. The logs have been overwritten by the second instance with "market closed" so I can't figure out what happened.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:18 pm
Win7 Pro, ClearType, 'Smaller' fonts in Control Panel, 1920x1080
OK - we'll make the field a bit wider in the next version
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:25 pm
Quick question: Do servant rules need to be defined as 'Applies to any selection' ?
It really depends what you want them to do. The normal recommendation would be to use the 'by Nomination' option and choose 'Servant Context Selection', so that the selection that your mouse is over (when starting the servant) nominates the selection to be used by the rule. However you can still use the other options, as you would with Guardian, if you want it to scan all runners you would use 'Any' or you could get it to always pick the fav etc (ignoring the position of the mouse).
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

gutuami wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:29 pm
I had a strange issue today. For some reason it stopped placing bets.
Have you not still got the logs visible in the running instance, if you click on the market in Guardian and click on the Log tab at the bottom?
ShaunWhite

Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:39 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:25 pm
It really depends what you want them to do. The normal recommendation would be to use the 'by Nomination' option and choose 'Servant Context Selection', so that the selection that your mouse is over (when starting the servant) nominates the selection to be used by the rule. However you can still use the other options, as you would with Guardian, if you want it to scan all runners you would use 'Any' or you could get it to always pick the fav etc (ignoring the position of the mouse).
Cool, thx

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”