New version of Bet Angel v1.49.0

gutuami

Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:40 pm
gutuami wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:29 pm
I had a strange issue today. For some reason it stopped placing bets.
Have you not still got the logs visible in the running instance, if you click on the market in Guardian and click on the Log tab at the bottom?
I closed the problematic instance and then imported new markets in guardian of remaining instance because I had some tennis markets loaded there and after trading the last a down royal I closed it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
to75ne

seems to be a glitch with historic relative odds condition. not able to see what the two selections are as they are obscured by condition type box as per screen shot below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

to75ne wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 pm
seems to be a glitch with historic relative odds condition. not able to see what the two selections are as they are obscured by condition type box as per screen shot below.
That looks like it could be to do with your windows fonts, check it is set to the Normal font setting of 96dpi and that should solve the problem.
From time to time it still happens when im running BA on one of my laptops (even though the font setting above is being used) but just restarting it always resolves
to75ne

thanks Dallas sorted.
powlesy2000

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 pm
powlesy2000 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:00 am
Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:27 pm
That happened once during testing, but we couldn't recreate it again. Try right mouse clicking on the Servant Manager bell boy icon - hopefully when the context menu appears, the tooltip will go.
same happens to me too. if i right click on the icon and then left click somewhere else it goes but its rather irritating to have to do it each time the mouse pointer moves over the icon. Which is usually just after ive cleared it and move the mouse back to the ladders!
OK - we'll try to recreate and fix that. The tooltip is supposed to go away on it's own when the mouse pointer leaves the icon. Which version of Windows are you using (we'll use the same to try to recreate)?
i'm on windows 10
to75ne

is there a simple way to re arm sevants inparticular "safety servants"?

with a 30 minute gap between weak markets by the time the market reaches a stable tradable volume, all the alerts will have fired (possibly) or is it a case of writing a different version of the rule with timings more appropriate to those markets?
Dallas

to75ne wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm
is there a simple way to re arm sevants inparticular "safety servants"?

with a 30 minute gap between weak markets by the time the market reaches a stable tradable volume, all the alerts will have fired (possibly) or is it a case of writing a different version of the rule with timings more appropriate to those markets?
There is a few option depend on what suits what your doing best
1 increase the number of times it can trigger
2 alter the timing
3 add some conditions ie volume condition to prevent unwanted early triggers
to75ne

cheers Dallas, i should have known really especially as its crystal clear in the editor. :oops:
broadsword

powlesy2000 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:58 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 pm
powlesy2000 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:00 am

same happens to me too. if i right click on the icon and then left click somewhere else it goes but its rather irritating to have to do it each time the mouse pointer moves over the icon. Which is usually just after ive cleared it and move the mouse back to the ladders!
OK - we'll try to recreate and fix that. The tooltip is supposed to go away on it's own when the mouse pointer leaves the icon. Which version of Windows are you using (we'll use the same to try to recreate)?
i'm on windows 10
+1 All I need to do is hover over servant icon and tool tip never goes away unless I right click icon again and then click away
Euler

We patched the build, so download again and see if that cures it.
broadsword

Euler wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:05 am
We patched the build, so download again and see if that cures it.
Thanks, new version works ok
Although I did have problems with the new build as it kept crashing whilst loading.
Uninstalling didn't help (or rebooting :)) had to remove registry settings 'image file execution options' for betangel.exe and then reinstalled and run ok.
Maybe because I had already installed lots of other versions before this one or diags loaded, that caused the issue?
If others have the same issue let me know and I'll post instructions.

Thanks
Russ
ChrisB

Hi all - I'm looking for some help please, I haven't a clue when it comes to automation :D

I use the tick offset with stop but is there anything that will automatically hedge the position as it suspends and goes in play?

Thanks in advance

Chris
Dallas

ChrisB wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm
Hi all - I'm looking for some help please, I haven't a clue when it comes to automation :D

I use the tick offset with stop but is there anything that will automatically hedge the position as it suspends and goes in play?

Thanks in advance

Chris
You could use this Safety Servant to do this
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15199

For more details on safety servants see this page of the user guide
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/saf ... 3D&mw=MzIw
ChrisB

Hi - Don't know if this is the right place to ask but will we be getting Servant on the Betdaq version? I want to use the safety servant that greens up as the markey goes in play?

Thanks

Chris
Korattt

ChrisB wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:46 pm
Hi - Don't know if this is the right place to ask but will we be getting Servant on the Betdaq version? I want to use the safety servant that greens up as the markey goes in play?

Thanks

Chris
wouldn't've thought so Chris which is a shame, everything goes into BF development these days, if same features were available on both exchanges across all interface vendors then for me BD would gain more traffic

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”