Back To Lay Servant

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
ANDYRICHMOND

Dallas - would it be possible to show an example of a B2L servant - say one that you back for a full stake at a certain price but want to trade out gradually to "harvest" the green with two closing lay bets the first at 30% less than the odds taken and the second at 50% less than the odds taken. The stakes at those % odds would enable you to have a level green book if successfully filled.
Dallas

I will be adding a B2L one poss early next week, in the mean time the existing offset bets in spread you commented on can be edited to do what you want with just the following changes.

Remove the 3rd lay rule
Change the remaining two to place back bets, then on the parameters tab change the number of offset from 1 & 2 ticks to the percentages you want.

If you get stuck just post back
ANDYRICHMOND

Thanks Dallas I'll give it a try - lots of possibilities with these servants I could end up with a whole "house" of them...
Redhead

I've had a go at this and your sugesstion editing the other file doesnt work Dallas, I can get it to remove liability when it hits a certain % but I cant get it to green lower, when I activate the servant all bets are placed at once, not just the removal of liability a certain % further down the ladder.

Any Ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Dallas

Redhead wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:03 pm
I've had a go at this and your sugesstion editing the other file doesnt work Dallas, I can get it to remove liability when it hits a certain % but I cant get it to green lower, when I activate the servant all bets are placed at once, not just the removal of liability a certain % further down the ladder.

Any Ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Difficult to say without seeing the file or some screenshots

Did you change the offset % or stake %?
Redhead

I got rid of the 3rd rule and changed the other two to back bets as you suggested, then changed the offset bet to a % of 30 on the first rule, the thing is I cant get it to hedge further down the ladder.
Dallas

Redhead wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:02 pm
I got rid of the 3rd rule and changed the other two to back bets as you suggested, then changed the offset bet to a % of 30 on the first rule, the thing is I cant get it to hedge further down the ladder.
To do exactly as the OP wanted on the 2nd back rule the offset % just needs to be set at 50%

So you have 50% of the stake offsetting at 30%
the other 50% of the stake offsetting at 50%
Redhead

Many thanks Dallas, top man.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”