Servant Help

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
DRED1

Hey Dallas
Hope all good. Can you help? I have automation set with my own modifications added, on a DOB style set up I can adjust the percentage gain too, and select races from my own data. So it's not a generic file, but has my own touches.

My question can I use the servant to complete the above, and say 10 minutes before they jump, monitor different factors steam or drift, and eliminate them or choose the selections.

Should I just stay with standard automation, and set up a signal , if this is the case can you put me on the right line, or with the new servants is this the best option ?

I've said it before on here, thanks for any help, I appreciate it, you do a great job. :)

Good luck
DR
Dallas

If your picking runners in advance using some form or criteria then regular automation will do the job better.
If your selecting them on the spur of the moment ie, how they line up then Servants would be a better option

Of course there is nothing to stop you setting up some via regular automation then having a servant on hand to deploy should a opportunity arise
DRED1

Thanks for the reply
I want to select every race within reason and have the signal set 10 minute before start time, whats the best way to impliment this?
DR
Dallas

DRED1 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:48 am
Thanks for the reply
I want to select every race within reason and have the signal set 10 minute before start time, whats the best way to impliment this?
DR
Implement the signal?
DRED1

yes
Thanks
DRED1

Used a servant today he acted perfectly, very nice thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”