Find the Gap Guardian Automation Bot for Greyhounds

rainbow219

Thank you Dallas. I will check that out.
Niko

For the life of me I cant work out what the "Back bets matched = 0" condition of this rule does?!?! Anybody care to explain?? :D
Dannyboi3k

Hi,

Does anyone have a version or the rule set/conditions they could screen shot so I could add this to Betdaq?

Any help appreciated :)

Thanks
phrenetic

Niko wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:55 pm
For the life of me I cant work out what the "Back bets matched = 0" condition of this rule does?!?! Anybody care to explain?? :D
I have just started with automation so you may want to wait for one the "professionals" to answer.

However, from the description, it suggests that the rule will no longer be triggered as soon as your back bet on that selection has been matched (or partially matched), i.e. it should prevent more than one back bet being placed on the selection.
ShaunWhite

phrenetic wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:24 pm
Niko wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:55 pm
I have just started with automation so you may want to wait for one the "professionals" to answer.

However, from the description, it suggests that the rule will no longer be triggered as soon as your back bet on that selection has been matched (or partially matched), i.e. it should prevent more than one back bet being placed on the selection.
Almost... Partially matched trades are considered to be unmatched.
phrenetic

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:20 am
Almost... Partially matched trades are considered to be unmatched.
Thanks.

In the Find The Gap file, the rule is actually "Back bets matched = £0" so it appears to be looking at the amount matched on the bet rather than whether a bet is "matched" or not. In this case, does a partially matched bet meet the condition?
GaryCook

Gonzothegreat wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:39 pm
rainbow219 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:44 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:40 pm
You can build/modify it anyway you want so yes you could green up and stop the rule if a loss value is reached and/or have the green up trigger if a bet is still unmatched after X seconds so the bot continues but just doesn't have a unmatched bet sitting pointlessly if the odds are clearly moving away

Can anyone advise me of how to set up this rule please?
Here's my bot (based on Dallas one from this thread), it does what the above says.
red at 25p and green at 10p.
Feel free to let me know what sort of improvements you can add, I'd love to make this bot green up to a pound a race.

At the moment it's kind of 40/60 success rate I would say, I do not know why yet.

40/60 is not too bad for a start. You shared this some time ago. How did it go in the end?
jimibt

GaryCook wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 am
Gonzothegreat wrote:
rainbow219 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Can anyone advise me of how to set up this rule please?
Here's my bot (based on Dallas one from this thread), it does what the above says.
Feel free to let me know what sort of improvements you can add, I'd love to make this bot green up to a pound a race.

At the moment it's kind of 40/60 success rate I would say, I do not know why yet.

40/60 is not too bad for a start. You shared this some time ago. How did it go in the end?
Gary - i have a very crude and basic way to determine how someone may be doing with a strategy that they'd mentioned previously (with no updates thereafter). I simply click on their profile and see when they last were active on the forum. Acts as a fairly dumb litmus test, but I'm sure it's valid :)
Jukebox

[/quote]

Gary - i have a very crude and basic way to determine how someone may be doing with a strategy that they'd mentioned previously (with no updates thereafter). I simply click on their profile and see when they last were active on the forum. Acts as a fairly dumb litmus test, but I'm sure it's valid :)
[/quote]

LOL - They must've cracked it and are now too busy sipping cocktails on their yatchs in the sun to bother tuning in to the plebs anymore.
GaryCook

jimibt wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:37 am
GaryCook wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 am
Gonzothegreat wrote:

Made me laugh and I think the same thing but that was a losing bot anyway. I was just wondering if had tried anything else with it and if it's something I have not seen.

I will keep coming back personally even if I never crack it. The whole thing is interesting but challenging. Although people spend several years studying these days just to earn a modest wage so its worth the time in money too just on the off chance I manage to crack it. I have been close a few times already.
uksoundz

Hi, would I be able to input a rule to only find the gap on a dog where a specific amount has already been matched? Or would Excel be required for this? And if so, does anyone have any guides to using Excel and VBA with Guardian?
Dallas

uksoundz wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:44 pm
Hi, would I be able to input a rule to only find the gap on a dog where a specific amount has already been matched? Or would Excel be required for this? And if so, does anyone have any guides to using Excel and VBA with Guardian?
Do you mean specific amount matched at a certain price
Or the amount matched on a selection/market
uksoundz

Fast reply!!

Amount matched on a particular selection.
Dallas

uksoundz wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:51 pm
Fast reply!!

Amount matched on a particular selection.
There is a 'Volume condition' you can add to this file to specify the amount required
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/vol ... 3D&mw=MzIw#
uksoundz

Thanks can it work on individual dogs too, so amount matched on a particular runner?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”