ATP world Tour Finals

Angelbaby

Are these matches worth trading tomorrow and Monday, big names Federer, Nadal, Cilic Thiem?
MemphisFlash

angel,
you are putting post up about every market, if your new to trading perhaps you are spreading yourself a little thin,
concentrate on one that you enjoy, keep at it until you know the markets inside out, then perhaps think about other sports/markets.
in this situation it's not good to be a "jack of all trades" until you are more comfortable.
Angelbaby

Thanks flash good advice.

I have traded before in financial markets with some success. I used to trade around 8 different currency pairs and gold and silver.

Tennis is where I'm naturally attracted to because of tennis trader ability to predict the future price what I'm unsure about is what markets within tennis to trade .

Thanks in advance
ShaunWhite

Memphis is spot on.
You'd mentioned you used to be a card player. Did you start by learning to play Hold'em, Omaha, Blackjack and Baccarat all at the same time?
Dallas

I just hope we get another Federer V Nadal final, will be a terrific way to round off the year, cant quiet believe its 10mths since there meeting in that epic Aus Open final at the start of the season and both have been fantastic all year!

Have to admit i'de like to see Nadal take it just on the basis he's never won this one before
Angelbaby

Good Analogy shaun

I know what you are saying and you are right. I still play poker but hoping that trading can fill a gap where the poker market had dried up.

I think I will trade tennis (live) to start with would you say that should even be narrowed down to womens or mens . Similar to maybe me playing NL holdem and Limit Holdem one is more predictable than the other ie mens tennis follows form more.
Trader Pat

Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:51 pm
I just hope we get another Federer V Nadal final, will be a terrific way to round off the year, cant quiet believe its 10mths since there meeting in that epic Aus Open final at the start of the season and both have been fantastic all year!

Have to admit i'de like to see Nadal take it just on the basis he's never won this one before
I'm with you would love to see Nadal win it. If he did he'd join Agassi as the only male player to win all the 'major' titles. I'd be amazed if he did though with how his knee is, less than 2 weeks to recover cant see it happening. I hope to be proved wrong though.

Return to “Tennis Trading”