Lay Current Correct Score in Final 10mins Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

vladilyich wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:57 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 am
This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on in-play soccer markets.

The bot will lay the draw the current score (in the correct score market) around the 80min mark, it will place a lay bet for a £2.50 liability then once matched it will repeat this every 2.5mins until either 4 lays have been placed or there has been a goal.

The later a goal is scored the better as this will mean more lays have been placed so your profit will be greater, should there be no goal for either team the maximum loss you can incur is -£10 (4x£2.50).

It will ignore score lines where at least one team has scored 4 or more goals as these are all covered by the ‘Any Other Home Win’, ‘Any Other Away Win’ & ‘Any Other Draw’. It does this by setting a signal on the Betfair Rows these markets always appear in (Rows 17, 18 & 19) at half time and used these signals to exclude trades from these rows later in the game.

To use the file just click on the file attachment named; Lay the Current Correct Score.Baf below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake sizes etc can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g

Its helpful to also ignore any scoreline with a 2 goal gap or more,particularly 2-0,0-2.
Yes its already set signals on rows 17, 18 & 19 to avoid the any other home win, any other away win or any other draw score line so you can just add additional signals to all the rows which have a 2 goal gap or more that you dont want it to trigger on
Lester239

Thanks guys I'll give this a try
mo1969ba

Hi guys,

About to trial the pro bot here, looks ideal. This download is close to what I'm trying to do, however I would want to lay the current score if there is 1 goal in it, i.e. either 1-0, 0-1, 2-1, 1-2, etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mark
Dallas

mo1969ba wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:04 pm
Hi guys,

About to trial the pro bot here, looks ideal. This download is close to what I'm trying to do, however I would want to lay the current score if there is 1 goal in it, i.e. either 1-0, 0-1, 2-1, 1-2, etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mark
The bot already ignores the high scores lines of any other home / away win or any other draw by setting a signal on the betfair row those scores appear in (Rows 17, 18 & 19), so you can simply add the same signal to the rows that any of the other scores you dont wish the rule to trigger on.
mo1969ba

Perfect! Thanks for the speedy response.

Cheers, Mark
mo1969ba

One additional query, please. Can you check how long ago the last goal was scored?
Dallas

mo1969ba wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:05 pm
One additional query, please. Can you check how long ago the last goal was scored?
It will be tricky in the CS market - Betfair dont make the scores available via their API so Bet Angel cant pick them up, the best work around is with the use of signal but these generally work best on the match odds and O/U markets
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Possibly the best way is to set a signal if a score line reaches 1000 (ie that score/s wont be achievable now so a goal must of just been scored), then on your lay rule you can check if that signal was last set greater or less than a period of time ago
mo1969ba

Excellent, thanks again for your help.
mejmon

Hi, I have imported this rules file and applied in on a correct score market but absoulutely nothing happends. Why?
Dallas

mejmon wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:16 pm
Hi, I have imported this rules file and applied in on a correct score market but absoulutely nothing happends. Why?
How many markets did you have in guardian and what refresh interval were you using?
mejmon

I had about 10 markets and refresh interval 500 millieseconds.
Dallas

mejmon wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm
I had about 10 markets and refresh interval 500 millieseconds.
Ok that shouldn't of effected it then - i assume you already had the markets added before KO (and were not added mid way through the match)
If so if you add some more then post a screen shot of your whole guardian page ill see if anything can be spotted from that
mejmon

Thank you Dallas. That must have been the problem. I thought I could at it when the match had started.
Dallas

mejmon wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 am
Thank you Dallas. That must have been the problem. I thought I could at it when the match had started.
No the matches need to be added before KO otherwise all the timings used in the rule will be out - and is what will of caused it not to trigger.
Dallas

For anyone using this type of strategy I have produced the stats and chart on the chances of a goal 80+ from various European leagues. A few months back there were several posts made by an individual claiming matches with a early goal also produced more late goals after 80+ so I thought i might as well add those stats also - I think the answer to this is quiet clear in the image below

Late Goal Chances.JPG

As its relevant to this bot that can be downloaded on the opening page from this thread i just thought I'd add it for anyone who might be interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”