Servant Examples - Suggestions

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Dallas

Just like the existing 'Guardian Automation shared files' thread to help users get started with the new and unique 'Servant' feature a number of example Servants for each of the main sports including Horse Racing, Tennis, Football and the Greyhound markets as well as some more generic ones will be added on a regular basis so keep checking back for the latest ones in the 'Servants Shared Files Section'
viewforum.php?f=58

They are all free to download and use by forum members, just click on there respective links below and following the instructions or see this thread below for full step by step instructions./
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194

Whether your new to Bet Angel and trading or even a old hand but new to Servants here is a good place to started. Once downloaded they can be completely edited and built on by the user to suit there individual needs which will help you to learn and understand the way they work.

The example servants will perform numerous tasks including some which not possible any other way, others may cover some of the more popular strategies, they will all help demonstrate how to get the most from there many features and options.

If anyone has any suggestions as to ones they would like to see or the task they want them to perform but are struggling to get started please post a reply on the end of this thread. Remember I wont be able to build them to specific specifications for users but will create a more generic servant which would then be easy for people to edit to their own requirements.
megarain

Maybe this is now possible with servants :

I am running a guardian strategy, that places lays, with reverse trades, at multiple tick offsets.

At certain periods, the current market price, is well out of range, of the price I am requesting.

Is there a way, a servant can be coded to recognise your unmatched reverse trades, are say .. > 10 ticks away, from Back price, and cancel them ?

and then, send new reverse trades, conditional upon the fact new reverse trade, wont be at a price that is lower, than the last traded matched bet ?

Maybe this is still just not possible, till you can store LTP or price you are requesting.

but, thought I would ask.

Thx

(In this test example, I am requesting a back-bet, at 2.68. Its a reverse trade, from a matched bet, placed at 2.30, so, would be happy to take 2.36).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Its now possible to cancel unmatched bets (price dependant) so a servant could cancel unmatched bets when started that are more than 10 ticks away - the settings used on the parameters tab would look like

Capture.JPG

It could then place some new reverse trades using a percentage of net stake, ie in the image below it will place 33% of your open position at 3 ticks above reverse price (it cant currently track last matched bet but as long as the market is liquid then this will work the same way).

Capture2.JPG

You then just need to add some more of the above back bet rules to place the remainder of your net stake (ie, 33% @ 5 ticks & 34% @ 7 ticks)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

Wow, thats awesome. But, I see a snag.

Part 1, I totally get, and thats a big help.

Part 2 .. if I send 100 lay bets, for £50 liab, and maybe 4 reverse trades are out of range.

By sending as a percentage of net stake, it will be totally wrong. Net stake would be £5000, and I just want to send, 4 reverse trades for £50, not of £5000.

What am I missing ?

Lightbulb moment !!!! its NET stake. Thats unreal.

Expect more doughnuts.

Happy camper.
Korattt

Megarain, would you be willing to post up the .baf file for this?
Korattt

I'm looking for a 1v1 Swing Trading Servant where as it places an order either side on either runner depending on the behaviour of the opposing runner in a 1v1 situation, but I'm also looking for it it to spread the order over the best three prices then offset the profit 'x' ticks above or below,

i.e. Favourite (Position 1 in favouritism) comes in 'x' ticks, Servant then spread lays 2nd Favourite (Position 2 in favouritism) 50% at 'Best Market Price', 25% at 2nd Best Market Price & 25% at 3rd Best Market Price, then when 2nd Favouite comes in 'x' ticks repeat in reverse above?, can't quite get it right, I'm looking to do this on the 'Automation Control' command within 'Servant' but also to place the order on the amounts set on the ladder?
Dallas

If using the 'Control' you will need to input the stake & selection there when starting. To take the ladder stake (and that selection) you will need to start the servant using the combi shortcut keys or assign a key via the keyboard shortcut editor
Just hover your cursor over the selection you want the servant started on then press the key/s to start it.

To make sure i've understood your main requirement is it

Fav shortens or drifts = back & lay 2nd fav with 3 bets spread out either side of the price? (or do you want to place just backs or lays then offset if matched rather than both together)?
then if
2nd Fav shortens or drifts = back & lay fav with 3 bets spread out either side of the price? (or do you want to place just backs or lays then offset if matched rather than both together)?

Is that right?

From what i can see from your images you have it about right, maybe 1 or 2 minor things to change
Korattt

spread the entry & spread the exit, spread the best back or lay prices (50% of stake) offset 'x' ticks away?
Dallas

So which part it not quiet working right?
Korattt

not placing spread orders in 2nd/3rd positions, I admit I'm using practice on the illiquid markets this morning
Dallas

Korattt wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:46 am
not placing spread orders in 2nd/3rd positions, I admit I'm using practice on the illiquid markets this morning
Sounds like its something very minor if its just those orders its not placing, if you can post the file ill have a look between races this afternoon
Simonlofc

Hi Dallas, a while ago you did a strat with back 5 ticks above and 5 ticks below, which works very nicely,especially on jumps, is there any chance you could do a servant for that strat?
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:55 am
Hi Dallas, a while ago you did a strat with back 5 ticks above and 5 ticks below, which works very nicely,especially on jumps, is there any chance you could do a servant for that strat?
Can you post a link to the exact one you mean?
Simonlofc

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:58 am
Simonlofc wrote:
It was that Dallas
viewtopic.php?t=13551
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:04 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:58 am
Simonlofc wrote:
It was that Dallas
viewtopic.php?t=13551
Yes i can create a servant to do this, ill try and get it uploaded in the morning ahead of tomorrows racing (or what there will be of it)!

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”